T W E N T Y - F O U R

NO ONE'S POV

"What are you doing here, Hyunjin?" Y/N asked him. Taken by surprise, he turned to look at her. "Oh hi Y/N. I'm just thinking about stuff." "At 3 in the morning? What stuff are you thinking about?" She sat down next to him. "Just stuff."

"It's about her again, isn't it?" He looked down, feeling guilty because what Y/N said was most definitely true. "Yea, she keeps on coming into my head and I can't stop it." He let out a sarcastic laugh. Soft but loud enough for Y/N to hear. "Y'know, she used to really love this place. She would come here every week just to sit and listen to music. She doesn't even live here. She always spend more than two hours here just doing that. Kinda like you." He frowned at the thought of it.

He indeed really missed her. But the thing is, he didn't want to remember her. He wanted all the memories they had to get her to burn. Even if they were good ones. "I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about her. It's like everyday I have a specific span of time that I would think of her and I really want to stop it but I really can't. No matter how hard I try." Hyunjin let out a defeated sigh, laying his back on the cold hard floor with his legs dangling off the building. He closed his eyes, feeling the gentle breeze on his skin, not caring how cold it was.

Y/N glanced to her side and said, "Let me help you then." He opened his eyes and tilted his head a little before sitting back up.

"Help me?" He got a little confused. "Yep, I'm gonna help you get over her. Are you free tomorrow?" She asked again. "Tomorrow? We have to go to the radio broadcasting station in the morning. But other than that I'm free. Why?" He seemed a little more intrigued into what Y/N was going to do. "It's a surprise. Just come home at 4pm the latest. Make sure you don't forget." With that Y/N got up and left,  leaving him all alone with his thoughts.

"Help me get over her? It's gonna be a hard task Y/N. I hope you succeed."

Y/N POV

A new day came and the boys were now doing their radio show. I went outside and sat on the couch. Since no one was home, I was free to do whatever I liked. I took out my phone and booked a reservation at the place I was planning to bring Hyunjin to.

It was a destruction centre. I'm not sure what you call that place exactly but it was a place for you to destroy things. For example, throwing glass at a wall or hammering things until it was flat. It was something similar to a stress reliever. But only more violent that usual.

I used to go there during my first break-up with my boyfriend in school. He kinda cheated on me with his cousin. I know. Sweet home Alabama. It's disgusting. But they weren't really blood-related, she was a step cousin. But nonetheless, it was still disgusting.

But back to the point, I booked the place and now I was just waiting for Hyunjin and come home so that we could go. Tick tock tick tock.

The door finally opened. "Ahhh, finally you're here. What took you so long?" I ran towards the door. Pulling Hyunjin inside. "It isn't even 4pm yet. What do you mean I took so long?" Hyunjin questioned. "Oh really? I thought it was.  Anyways, where are the rest of them?"
He told me that they were at practice and that he asked if he could sit this one out because he had something planned with me. Awhh, what a sweet guy.

I pulled him into his room and gave him ten minutes to change into something nice so that we could go out. After ten minutes, he came out. Again, wearing black on black. Except this time there was a slight hint of blue on his pants.

"Are you seriously going to wear that? It's so dull." I said, giving him a weird look. I pulled him back to his room and opened his closet. "You have so many colourful clothes. Why don't you wear it?" "Because I like black." I sighed loudly, purposely letting him hear. "I don't even know why your fans call you the fashionista of the group. You definitely don't live up to the name."