F I F T Y

Y/N POV

"Sorry Y/N, I should've checked earlier." Hyunjin said. You must be wondering why he was apologizing right? Well...

After the bus ride, I woke up and we both got down. Then, Hyunjin led me to the bowling alley. Long story short, the bowling alley was closed down and Hyunjin didn't know until today which is the reason he's saying sorry to me now. Wow, that really summarized everything.

"It's fine. We can have our date somewhere else. Uh..." I took out my phone and searched for places near here. "See?" I showed him the place I found. "It's right over there." I pointed. "We can just walk there." I told him and held his hand. He was looking a little disappointed. Probably because he wanted to go bowling but the place closed.

"C'mon, smile at least." I pouted, trying to make him smile, even if it was just a small little smile. "It's just that... it's just that this was the place where I beat Chan hyung in bowling. For the first time!" He said. Are you kidding me?

That's why he was pouty? Not because he couldn't bring his girlfriend to the place he planned a date at but because the the place he planned to bring his girlfriend to, closed down and he is sad because that specific place is the place where, for the first time, he beat Chan at bowling? Wow.

...

Okay, but in all honesty, I would also be a little sad if that happened to me. I mean Chan is a hard man to beat in something. Man is competitive and he definitely knows it. It's like when you play football with him, he wouldn't even let you score one goal. He would be scoring thousands and you still ain't have none. That's how competitive he is.

But... he also is a sweetheart. So after that 'football' match, he would probably buy you some things so that it would be even between the both of y'all. Hmm... I wonder when I'll be able to beat him in something. Oh wait! I already did.

Cooking. My worst enemy, but soon became my best friend because of how many times I've cooked.

Anyways back to the point, when Hyunjin said that I literally gave him the are-you-joking-right-now face. He probably wasn't joking but still. "Really? You're sad because of that?" "It's not my fault Chan hyung is hard to beat." He said with a sassy tone.

"I- Yea ok, I'm just gonna go." I started walking straight while Hyunjin was trying to catch up to me. "Fine fine. I'll stop making jokes." He held my hands, intertwining our fingers together. Shit. Even this small of a gesture made me swoon. Gosh I hate how he does this to me. Mans really made me fall head over heels for him.

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N led Hyunjin to the place she found on her phone. It was near the bowling alley and they reached in no time. "We are..." She looked up, Hyunjin following her gaze, "here."

In front of them was a huge night market that sold many things and played loud, loud music. There were shops that sold food, clothes and even albums. They were also some people in crowds huddled around each other. Some were dancing, some were doing makeup, and some were vlogging.

"Woah." Hyunjin gasped, taking sight of everything in front of him. "Let's go." They went off, walking into the crowd. "Do you want this?" Hyunjin pointed to the corndog that the old lady was selling. Y/N nodded her head and Hyunjin ordered for the both of them. One with full cheese and the other the normal one. "Thank you." Hyunjin took the two sticks and went to Y/N who was checking out the stall next to it.

"Hyunjin-ah, do you wanna buy couple items?" Y/N asked as she took a bite of her corndog, cheese oozing out of it. Hyunjin took a look at what she was staring at and he agreed to it. It was a couple shirt. Well, more like matching shirts. There was a beautiful graphic print on the front of the shirt and and the back it was plain.

They both didn't like those cheesy couple shirts that said, 'He is mine' and 'She is mine' at the back of it for other people to see. Even though it would be funny wearing that in the dorm and making the members feel weird. They didn't like those types of shirts so they decided to buy matching clothes instead. It's cuter and less cringey.

"Thank you." Y/N said as she handed the money to the seller and she took the bag of clothes. "You didn't have to pay for it." Hyunjin said, taking the bag away from her hands and holding it in his. "Please it's both of us in this relationship. You bought the food so I bought the goods." Y/N said. "Wait omg, that was a good rhyme. Use it in yalls next song ehehe." She laughed.

"I love you a lot but no. That is never going into one of our songs." Hyunjin fired back, making Y/N play punch him in the shoulder. They both walked around for a bit more until they came to a stop. There was a large number of people gathering in front of them. All of them were huddled in a circle and in the middle, were two dancers dancing.

"They must be doing a random play dance." Hyunjin said to Y/N whose focus was completely on the two dancers, one male and the other female. "Mhmm." She hummed, agreeing to what he said.

The song that was playing now was Bicycle by Chungha. The two dancers danced the choreography perfectly and in sync with each other. The song then changed into a different one. A song that was very familiar to both Y/N and Hyunjin. "Yah, yah!" Y/N hit Hyunjins arms in excitement. "It's your song! Go dance with them."

Wondering what song they were playing? God's Menu. Hyunjin gave a quick smile to Y/N and tugged his blonde hair under the beanie he was wearing so that no one would recognise him, and ran into the crowd, going to the center just as the pre-chorus started. The two dancers in the middle were a little confused about what was happening but let him join because it's a street random play dance.

Y/N quickly got out her phone and took a video of Hyunjin. The chorus then started and Hyunjin gave it his all, just as if he was dancing on stage. He danced every move precisely and with energy. He danced with so much energy that his beanie fell off and everybody started murmuring.

"Stray Kids' Hyunjin?"

To Be Continued...