Epilouge (part 2)

NO ONE'S POV

"But manager hyung didn't say anything. PD-nim said he will tell hyung first..." Hyunjin said, walking over to the where the rest of them were, with Y/N following closely behind.

"It's gaining a lot of attention." All of them bit their lips in anticipation before Chan opened the article. He scrolled down to the comment section and all of them moved closer to the screen, trying to see whether or not it was a positive or negative reaction from the fans/general public.

COMMENT SECTION

~ ㅠㅠ I wanted to be Hyunjin's girlfriend but I'm happy for them

~ Who is she? Is she famous?

~ not a famous idol dating a commoner like her who does she think she is?

~ that girl must've saved a country in her past life to be with Hyunjin

~ she must've definitely done something to get him to date her

~ I'm so happy one of my fav idol found his one true love !! I wish them all the best

~ who are they?

~ idk what she looks like but if she can date hwang hyunjin then she must've done something to her face

---------------------------------------------

There were many comments that showed positivity but there were also many that showed negativity. Y/N's eyes quivered when she saw those comments. She wasn't used to those type of things getting thrown at her.

Her face slowly turned sad the more she saw those comments. Hyunjin felt something was wrong and when he turned to his side, he saw Y/N's face softening, her eyes almost tearing up.

She couldn't take it. Hyunjin saw everything and felt his heart being stabbed. He couldn't bear to see someone he loved so dearly get hurt, even if it was his fans who hurt them. He quickly held Y/N's cold hands and brought her back into her own room, closing the door.

The boys outside wondered what had happened but seeing the comments earlier, they had already figured it out.

Hyunjin closed the door and led Y/N to sit on her bed, with him sitting beside her. He turned her head towards him, one hand cupping her cheek and the other holding her hands.

"You can cry now." He said with a soft voice, pulling her towards his body. Y/N then let her tears out, resting her head on the crook of his neck. She let out her soft cries, wetting the hoodie he was wearing.

Hyunjin didn't say a word but let her cry into his neck. He patted her back, reassuring her that everything was going to be fine. After a while, Y/N finally got a hold of herself and stopped crying. She wiped the tears off her face and... his hoodie.

Hyunjin looked at her red face, sniffling a laugh. "What?" Her voice came out as a squeak. "Nothing, you look cute." He booped her red nose. Her red nose made her look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer but for him, it was cute.

"Don't worry, okay? those comments mean nothing. It's just a bunch of trolls on the internet." Hyunjin assured her, rubbing the sides of her arms. "And besides, you got eight guys plus Wang Ja who will always be there for you." Y/N smiled at his words, feeling slightly relieved.

"I know it's hard. I went through this before but trust me, with people by your side, those nasty comments don't matter at all." Y/N nodded, understanding what he said to her. Hyunjin then went in for a hug, taking in her whole body.

"Everything's gonna be fine." He said one last time before letting go of her. "Now go sleep it's already late." He stood up from the bed getting ready to go out of the room but just as he was about to walk away, Y/N stopped him by holding onto the sleeve of his hoodie.

"Hmm?" He asked, turning around. "Do you wanna uh... s-sleep together?" Y/N's eyes wandered the ground, daring not to look at him. She thought he was going to be very shocked and flustered.

Hyunjin face turned bright red in a matter of seconds, his ears going into a deep shade of pink and his eyes wide open. "H-huh?" He coughed. "I mean, we've been dating for five months and we've never slept together." Y/N said, looking up at him slowly.

"Are you sure?" He asked, waiting for her answer. "Yah, it's just cuddling... why are you asking me if I'm sure?" Hyunjin's eyes went wide again. "Don't tell me... you were thinking about that..."

Y/N started to smirk as she walked up to him. He hid his face in his hands. "No! I uh... I asked because it's our first time sleeping on a single bed." He tried to cover his flaming ears but Y/N could clearly see them.

"Hmm...fine. But you're OK with it right?" "Mhmm." He hummed. Hyunjin brought her hands to his and clasped them together, "Let's go sleep." He turned off the lights and led her to the bed.

Y/N laid down on one side of the bed and Hyunjin took the other side. They both slipped into the fluffly blanket, facing each other. Hyunjin opened his arms for her to come and she did. She shifted closer to him, resting her head on his warm chest and his head on top of hers.

It was nice. A light cuddle session between two partners. The warmth and closeness they felt isn't comparable to anything in the world right now. Right now, they were in each other's arms and it was enough. They had each other.

"Y/N-ah." Hyunjin softly whispired, wanting her attention. "Hmm?" She hummed in response, wondering what he called her for.

"I love you."

He spilled out the words he longed to say to her the moment they started dating. It's weird honestly. Five months of dating and not once did they say the three simple words 'I love you' to each other. Well, until now that is.

"I love you too."

They both smiled fondly in the dark. Finally, after these five months they said it. The three words. They finally said it to each other.

Hyunjin couldn't help but to kiss her head multiple times. He kissed the top of her head softly, making her giggle in his chest. "Yah! It's ticklish!" Y/N squirmed, making Hyunjin let go off her a little. "Should I kiss another place then?" He smirks. Even though it was dark, Y/N could clearly see what he was doing.

"Mhm." She lifted her head, puckering up her lips. Hyunjin let out a small giggle before pecking her lips. "I love you so much." He kissed her in between each of the words and Y/N did the same to him.

They soon started to fall asleep in each other's arms. Their eyes struggled to keep open and they finally melt into each other, falling fast asleep.

And that everybody, is the story of how Y/N's life turned upside down after accepting a job offer. She met eight boys who were always there for her (+ Wang Ja of course). And among those eight boys, she met the love of her life, Hyunjin.

Even if they started off on the wrong foot, as time went by things started to rearrange themselves and they started becoming closer and closer. And now? Now they were the light of each other's darkness.

But despite all of the misunderstandings and apology cheesecakes that went to waste, there was one thing more important than any love story. During these times, Y/N finally fixed the blue curtain. And that, everybody is the best thing to come out of this story.

The End.