T H I R T Y - F O U R

A/N note: Yalls, they r coming back to bubble. I feel like crying right now. Only these eight men can make me feel like this. Ahhhh I'm so happy.

Y/N POV

The cashier was wearing a SKZ shirt underneath his uniform! It's honestly rare to see a Stay around the neighbourhood so I was quite surprised when I saw him. I wanted to cheer him up because he looked a little glum so, I made things a little subtle. How you might ask? Hehe.

"Cooking like a chef I'm a five star Michelin." I mumbled softly but loud enough for him to hear. "Oh? Mi'e jeongjeomeul jjikgo nune boyeo illusion. Are you a stay too?" He smiled brightly. "Urm.. You could say that. Yea, I'm a stay too." Yep, I live with them too.

"Oh, that's nice. I've never really met a Stay while I'm working." He said. He seems really nice not gonna lie. "Well, now you have." I showed jazz hands to him and it made him laugh a little.

"Hahaa, oh did you hear that they won a trophy for the music show today?" He asked. "Omg really! Then in that case," I went over to the freezer to get eight more ice creams before coming back to the cashier. "Ring this up too." I said.

After I payed, I waved goodbye to the cashier and walked to the company. I got into the building and wow. It really never fails to amaze me. It's so big and gorgeous.

I went to the security door pass thingy and swiped my pass card, allowing me to enter the elevator part of the building. Up and up I went. There wasn't much staff around today which was a really good thing. I didn't want to get squished like last time.

HYUNJIN POV

"So Hyunjin," Gosh dang it. I know they are going to make fun of me for liking Y/N. I just know. "You and Y/N huh?" And ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the fact that I was right because they were going to make fun of me.

"Can y'all stop? What more do you want me to say? Yes I like her." I let out a deep sigh, looking at the cocky grin on their face. They are really never gonna let me hear the end of this. "Shall we do it together?" Chan smirked at the younger boys who seemed to have the same idea going through their minds.

Oh gosh, what are they going to do now? "HYUNJIN LIKES Y/N! HYUNJIN LIKES Y/N! HYUNJIN LIKES-"

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N walked further into the hallway until she saw their practice room. She went closer and heard a bunch of noise from it but couldn't seem to figure out what the noise was. But she knew for sure that it definitely was not music.

She opened the door and rhe boys stopped. One reason because the door opened and the other because Hyunjin, once again, ran over to them to try to shut their mouths up. Mostly Jisung though because he was the loudest of them all.

"Noona!" The younger panicked seeingnher because he thought she'd heard them from outside. They had really forgotten that the practice roomw as sound proof. Which meant that no matter how loud they shouted from the top of their lungs, it wouldn't really been heard outside of the room. If that wasn't the case, why would it be called a practice room then?

Everybody turned their heads to the girl who was standing at the door, with a bag full of ice cream for them. "Hyunjin? Hyunjin likes who?" She thought to herself, not saying anything to the boys but just giving them a bright smile. She had heard them but not the part where they said who Hyunjin liked, only the part where they stopped.

"Erm... Is this a bad time or something?" She chuckled nervously, seeing all of them stare at her with their mouth slightly opened. She still hasn't gotten used to them all looking at her at the same time. "Uh, nope this is a perfect time. We were just urm... Just surprised." Felix coughed and tried to salvage the awkwardness in the room.

She smiled and sat down next to Hyunjin and Changbin on the floor as it was the only space available. They were sitting in a circle so it made sense for her to sit with them. "What were y'all shouting just now?" She innocently asked. "You didn't hear what we said just now?" Chan asked, the rest especially Hyunjin waiting for her answer.

"Uhm.. I just heard y'all say Hyunjin likes someone but I don't know who that 'someone' is." She confessed. And out of a sudden, the boys bursted into awkward laughter. Not the laughs that you would have after watching a funny movie but the laughs you would have when you're in a room with someone you don't like and they keep telling jokes and you don't wanna be mean to their face even though you don't like them so you laigh at their jokes. Weirdly specific but yea, you get the point.

"We were just reading some fan comments just now and they were shipping him with an anime character with the same long hair as him. That's all." Minho lied and the boys were very impressed because he could come up with such a lie under a few minutes.

"Oh urm okay then." She concluded, not asking anything more about what she heard. "Noona, what's in the bag?" Jeongin asked, pointing to the bag which Y/N had forgotten about. "Oh yea! Since y'all got your first win for this comeback, I got y'all ice cream to celebrate it." She took out the ice cream from the bag and gave it to each of them.

Their eyes lit up. They loved ice cream very much and they haven't had it since forever. They were eating their ice creams and talking about some things at the same time. Y/N then looked to the side where Hyunjin was and saw a little cream on the side of his lips. She pointed it out to him.

"You got something here." She pointed to the corner of his lips and got him a piece of tissue paper. He tried to wipe away the cream but always missed the spot. He would be getting closer and closer to the spot but then missed. Because of this, Y/N stepped in and helped him wipe off the cream.

She closed the distance between them and used her thumb to brush over the corner of his lips, taking off the cream. When she wiped the cream away, she made eye contact with a blushing Hyunjin. She got a little shock to see how red he was but she didn't care to think that it was because of her.

Was she flustered when she made eye contact with him? Yes. Was her heart also beating a little faster than usual when she saw him up close? Of course. And did she also blush when she saw him blushing? Totally. But does she actually likes him? Who knows? Only her.

They quickly separated from each other, turning back to the group of guys who was softly snickering to themselves. Why? Because they saw everything that happened. "Hyung! Why is your face so red? Are you blushing?" Jeongin joked, but still saying it in a more concerning way because he didn't want to outright expose his hyung to her.

The older guys in the room really wanted to burst their lungs because of what their youngest said but they kept their composure. They were really proud of him. Well... Most of them. Hyunjin was nearing rage mode where he would go to them and start hitting them with the ice cream sticks that were left on the ground. He wanted to die right there right then. Nothing could embarrass him more than that. Or could it?

To Be Continued...