T W E N T Y - T W O

Y/N POV

Today was the day we record the dance Hyunjin and I made and sent it to Minju for her to practice it. It had been a week since we started to choreograph it and of course, practice it. We were now in the practice room. He was setting up the phone while I was going through the dance roughly.

"Are you done? Shall we start?" He dusted his hands. I went over to the side and waited for my turn to come while he was doing his solo in the middle of the room. Once my turn came, I went over to him and did my part.

We went over the video a couple of times to find mistakes. If we found even the slightest mistake, for example our legs were out of the frame or our legs were in the wrong position, we filmed the video again. It took nearly two hours before we actually did everything perfectly. Hyunjin took the phone and sent the video to Minju.

"Do you have plans later?" Hyunjin started to pack up. "Yep, I'm going on a blind date with Wang Ja. Why? Do you need something?" "No, I'm just asking. I thought we could go grab lunch first." He opened the door for me. "We could. The blind date starts at 6 p.m. So I have time." "Let's go then."

You might be wondering why I accepted the blind date with Wang Ja even though I said I ain't have time for men? That's because Wang Ja bribed me. Again.

(One Day Ago)

"Oh come on! You haven't went to a blind date since high school! What if you're forever single? What if I'm the only guy in your life? What are you going to do then? I can't see you like this Y/N, just go please?" He begged me on the phone. "First of all, you are not the only guy in my life. I have my dad, brother and now the eight guys who I'm working for. Secondly, I don't have time for it. I am a busy woman ok? And lastly, I went to a blind date last year." I stated out the points clearly for him.

"Ma'am, do you hear yourself? You went a year ago. Also, it's the holidays. What do you mean by busy? Hmm?" He said with sass. "I just don't want to go!" "Please? The girl I met is really cute and she has a very handsome and funny guy friend who also is very smart. Ain't that your type?"

He was correct. He is technically my type but still. "No!" "Oh come on...I'll buy you the ring you wanted." There he goes again, bribing me any chance he gets. "You think I believe that? The necklace you promise to buy me still isn't in my hands. You just sent me a picture of the necklace edited onto my neck. You filthy liar." 

"T-that's because the store ran out. I promise you with my whole heart, I'll get it. Only if you come though." He whined again. "You promise?" He hummed on the other line. "Fine then. I'll go. You better make sure when I arrive I see the necklace and ring in your hands. Ok?" I gave in. "Yes madam." 

And that my friends, is how I got myself a blind date. Plus a necklace and ring. I call it the buy one get two free deal. Maybe a buy one get three free deal if the dude Wang Ja is talking about is a match for me.

(Present Day)

After I ate lunch with Hyunjin, we went back home. I went to my closet and started to pick out something that was appropriate for a blind date. And of course, myself. 

Should I wear this or this? I held up two outfits infront of me. Outfit one was a off the shoulder white top with black jeans and outfit two was a puffy gray sweater also with black jeans.

Honestly, I really like the second outfit a lot

Honestly, I really like the second outfit a lot. But... If I'm going to a blind date, I would definitely choose the first one. The first one just looks so pretty and it has the better vibe to it. Besides, the weather is not as cold so... Why not?

I wore the outfit and did my hair. Before I did my makeup, I went to get my purse ready. Making sure I had all my essentials in it. Then, I did my makeup and went outside.

"Woah Y/N why are you so dressed up? Are you going somewhere?" Minho was shocked. "Yea, I'm going to a blind date." I answered him while wearing my shoes. "Oh then good luck on your blind date. Hope you finally get a boyfriend and get out of the house once in a while." He said with a smily face. I don't know if he was wishing me luck or roasting me. Could be both. "Thanks I guess? And urm... There's leftovers in the fridge. Just heat it up over the stove if y'all want to eat. Bye." I said before closing the door shut.

I called a taxi and went to the place we were supposed to meet at. It was a sushi bar. But it was the fancy type of sushi bar. You know those type where there are separate rooms for the customers? And like, they would sit on the floor with a cushion underneath their butts? Yea, those type of sushi bar.

Wang Ja said that the girl he was meeting asked to go to this place because there was a 30% sale for everything. Probably because it was newly opened. I got out of the taxi and payed the kind man who drove me here.

I walked to the front and met up with Wang Ja who was patiently waiting for me to come. From the outside, the place was packed. There were queues of people lining up outside. The store must be from a popular chain store or something. Maybe I just never heard of it before.

Wang Ja waved at me and told me what I should and should not do when I meet them. I know he's trying to help me but I know what's the normal do's and don'ts for a blind date. It hasn't been that long since I went for one... OK fine, maybe it was a long time ago. But in my dictionary, one year isn't a long time ago. I think of one year as a month ago. So yea, you get my point. I nodded to every word he was saying and then we headed inside.

Before going inside one of the rooms, Wang Ja turned to me and gave me the necklace and ring he promised to buy. "I see you really fulfilled your promise." I teased him. "Oh come on, when did I ever break it." He flipped his hair. Hmm... reminds me of someone I know.

I wore the necklace and ring with the help of Wang Ja and took a deep breath before going inside. " OK. You can do this Y/N. Just a few hours of socializing. You don't even have to talk much. Just stuff your face with food so that he won't talk to you." I gave myself a little pep talk. Wang Ja opened the door and walked in, greeting the two people I didn't know. I followed what he did and greeted them also, before sitting down next to Wang Ja. The girl infront of him and the guy infront of me. Sigh. Let's get this over with.

To Be Continued...