T W E N T Y- S E V E N

NO ONE'S POV

A few of the boys decided it was a good day to drink. They normally don't really drink alcohol because they are idols and they each care for their bodies very much. But because of the nearing comeback which made them very stressed, a drink or two wouldn't be a problem.

Hyunjin, Minho, Changbin and Jisung was sitting at the dining table at home, pouring out glasses of soju and beer into glasses. They each took one glasd and clinked it together, softly saying cheers, making sure they didn't wake the younger ones who were asleep.

"Cheers." They took another shot. One by one the cans of beers on the floor increased and the bottle of soju grew in numbers until they were all drunk. Mostly all of them were drunk. Minho and Changbin had a high alcohol tolerance whereas Hyunjin and Jisung had a low alcohol tolerance. Which meant the two of them were much more drunk than the other two.

Minho carried Jisung on his back, back to his room and Changbin started to clean the dining area. Hyunjin, still being very drowsy walked back to his own room and took out his phone. He pressed the number on his contact lists and unknowingly called her.

"Hello?" The voice on the other side answered. "whEn I-iS sHe GoInG tO cOme b-BaCK? I-i CanNoT StOp ThiNkINg aBouT HeR..." He pressed the end call button accidentally, "I Can'T StOP Th-tHinKiNG AbOUt YoU, Y/N-aH." And he passed out on the bed, going into deep, deep sleep.

On the other side of the line, Y/N was very confused as to why he called her. "Huh? Why did he end the call?" She was dumbfounded. "Sigh, he still thinks about that girl. I'll have to bring him to more places when I go back." She sighed before putting her phone on the charging stand next to her bed and going back to sleep.

The next morning, Hyunjin woke up to the sound of Seungmin calling him from the living room, asking him to go shower because he reeks of alcohol. He sat up on his bed, massaging his aching forehead. "Arghh, why did I drink so much yesterday?" He asked himself.

He stood up from his bed. Groaning, he opened the door and walked out into the living room. He was greeted by Seungmin who was watching TV and Felix who was cooking breakfast since Y/N wasn't with them.

The rest of them were either at the studio, recording some songs or still in bed, sleeping. Hyunjin washed up and took some hangover medicine from the cabinet next to the fridge. He then went back to his room to get his phone.

He was just about to switch on his phone. When it was unlocked, the screen immediately went to his recent contact lists because when he passed out yesterday night, he didn't exit the app. He was about to close the app when he saw her name. Y/N's name. When he saw Y/N's name on top of the list, his memories of the night before started to rush back to him.

"Shit!" He started to hit his head in frustration and embarrassment. He must've remembered what happened last night. "F*ck, why did I say that? What's wrong with me?! Omg, what will I say to her when she comes back." He started panicking internally, trying to seem as calm as possible on the outside, even though he was physically hitting his head hardly multiple times.

He walked back and forth in the small room, trying to figure out an excuse to tell her because he didn't want her to misunderstand anything. He finally decided that he was just going to call and tell her that he was drunk and said some pretty random things. He took a deep breath in and pressed the call button.

*ring ring ring* His phone ringed many times before Y/N picked up. He was greeted by her sweet voice, "Hello?" Hyunjin started to panic again, hearing how innocent her voice was. "Hyunjin? Are you there?" She asked, since he wasn't talking.

"Y/N," He finally spoke, "About yesterday-" He got cut off by Y/N speaking. "Oh yea, why did you hang up so suddenly?" "I-I hanged up? When?" Y/N got confused. She thought that he purposely hanged up on her but she guessed it wasn't the case. "Urm... You were telling me that you miss her, Kim Yeon Ha. Then after that you hanged up."

When Hyunjin heard that, he let a breath he didn't know he was holding. He smiled, knowing that she didn't hear what he accidentally said. "Oh urm... Yea. I still think about her." Lies. He stopped thinking about her ever since that day, Y/N and him were dancing in the rain. He honestly just wanted an excuse to hangout with her.

"I guess I'll have to bring you to more places then." She said. Hyunjin hummed in response and said bye to her. He ended the call and he flopped onto his bed, sighing in relieve. "Phew, that was close." He thought to himself.

Y/N POV

Hmm... My plan didn't work. I should really think of more places to bring him to. Other than the aquarium, I'm out of places to go. I have a place in mind. But I'm not sure if I should bring him there.

It's was a normal picnic area with a lot of stores around. I usually only go there for the freebies. The freebies that only couples can get. You're asking how do I get those freebies when I'm not in a relationship, right? The answer to that is Wang Ja.

Wang Ja and I would go there when we're low on money and we wanted to eat something good instead of cup ramen. Not that cup ramen isn't good... It's just unhealthy. But anyways, we would act as a lovely couple and go inside the store asking for the freebies. And every single time it worked. No one suspected anything.

But if Hyunjin and I had to act as a couple, I don't think he'll agree. He is an idol after all. Seeing an idol being there would make headlines. And it is not going to be good. I mean unless he changes his appearance for the day, then I guess it's fine. Hmmm... I should just ask him when I get back. Wonder if he'll say yes to it.

To Be Continued...

A/N note: I'm starting to write the last chapter and it's going to be about ten chapters from here so... Just be patient :)