F O R T Y - N I N E

Y/N POV

"Good morning Mrs 'not single anymore'!" Wang Ja waved as he walked next to me, heading to class. "So? How was yesterday? Tell me all the details." Ah yes, I expected this. He was going to bug me about telling him everything that happened yesterday. Honestly, I actually planned to take a longer path to school just to avoid him but we're gonna see each other in class anyways so I might as well tell him now so he doesn't bother me later.

"Long story short, Hyunjin asked me to be his girlfriend and we're going on our first official date later." I know he wanted 'all the details' but it was seven in the morning and I ain't got the energy for that. I ain't even have the energy to go to class. I was literally contemplating whether or not I should skip class today but then I remembered the 'date' and used it as my motivation to go to class. Regretted it so much after I walked out that door.

"Hey, I said 'all the details'. You said one sentence." Wang Ja complained. "Well too bad Mr 'single forever', we have reached our destination and we have class to attend." I said, trying to get out of it. "Yah! Come back! I want to hear all of it-" Wang Ja shouted but luckily I got into class so I couldn't hear the rest of it.

---------------------------------------------------

"Yahhhh Y/N-nie, can you please tell your precious best friend who has been beside you through all your problems what happened with your confession session yesterday?" Wang Ja pleaded while we walked out of class together. I swear, one day I will really unfriend him. "Fine! Stop acting cute gosh!" I stopped, taking a deep breath because this dude beside me was testing my patience. "Okok, tell me now. I'll stop being cute even though it will be hard because I am a-do-ra-ble."

"I swear to god I will drop kick you in front of everyone here." I said, raising my hand and giving him a death stare. "Hehe OK, sorry. Please say what you wanna say." I took another deep breath and told him what had happened yesterday when Hyunjin was confessing. I also told him about the part where we found out the other members were spying on Hyunjin and I. He was actually very quiet when I was telling him all the 'details'. Very surprising.

"So they spied on you guys?" "Yep." I said, checking my phone briefly to see if Hyunjin texted me yet. "To be honest, if I was there, I would also spy." I looked up from my phone and gave Wang Ja the honestly-me-too look. Because, honestly if it was Wang Ja who was confessing to a girl or the girl confessing to him, I too would spy. It's a natural instinct to spy on the other if you're best friends. Literally.

"Hey, is that Hyunjin over there?" Wang Ja said, pointing to a tall man completely covered with black clothes. He was wearing a black mask, a black bucket hat, and black sunglasses. He must think he's a celebrity or something.

...

Wait a minute. Mans a celebrity. I must've forgotten because he acts nothing like one at home. "Hi!" He waved. "And that's my cue! See you tomorrow! Bye Hyunjin, bye Y/N." Wang Ja said and left us two alone.

NO ONE'S POV

Once Wang Ja left the both of them alone, Y/N asked Hyunjin where he would be taking her for their first official date. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "Bowling."

"Bowling? Really?" Hyunjin nodded, with a smile plastered onto his face. "Ooo I've never been to a bowling alley before. I'm excited." Y/N said, thinking about what would happen in the bowling alley. "Let's go then. It's probably gonna be packed when we reach so it's better if we go early. Shall we my lady?" He let out his hands for her to hold and she did. "Let's go, uh... my man? Does that sound right?"

"Isn't it my Prince? Uh... it doesn't matter as long as it makes sense. Let's go baby." They held each other hands, intertwining their fingers together. They made their way to a bus stop and seated down on a bench while waiting for the bus to arrive.

"Don't you wanna take off your sunglasses?" Y/N asked. "Nah, it makes me look cool." Hyunjin answered, flipping his hair. "It makes you look like Chris Hemsworth in Men In Black." Y/N answered back. "Your point? He's cool." He crossed his arms. "True." Y/N agreed, making Hyunjin burst into a victory smile. "Oh the bus is here let's go."

They both stood up and went onto the bus. They paid for their ticket and took a seat together near the window. "Y/N-ah, can we do those cliche things that those k-dramas always do?" Hyunjin excitedly asked in anticipation. "Like what?"

"Y'know... like those bus scenes when the girl is listening to music and she suddenly falls asleep and her head goes towards the male lead and the male lead place her head onto his shoulder so that she could have a comfortable place to rest on. Those scenes." Hyunjin said, making Y/N almost burst into laughter because of how cute he was being. "But I'm not sleepy though. And I didn't bring earphones." She teased.

"I mean you could just rest your head on my shoulder. Or mine on your shoulder." He explained, anxiously waiting for her answer. "Hmm... fine then." Y/N placed her head on Hyunjin's shoulder. "Like this?" She shifted her head multiple times to find the most comfortable position and when she did, she closed her eyes, falling into sleep.

"She must really like sleeping." Hyunjin quietly mumbled to himself, making sure none of the other passengers heard him. He turned to look at her, staring at how pretty she looked with her hair down. He moved one strand of hair that was peeking out and tucked it behind her ear. "Pretty." He thought.

To Be Continued...

here's a present for posting so late... y'all gonna be blessed by this~

 y'all gonna be blessed by this~