T H I R T Y - N I N E

Y/N POV

I really, really do not like the position I am in right now. Why do they always do this? It is super, super intimidating. Oh, you might be wondering what position I am in right now. I am seated beside Hyunjin at the dining table.

That's not all. Infront of the both of us were seven men, staring down at us like we were criminals or something. Sorry, they weren't staring, they were judging us. How the hell did I get myself into this position?!

I was simply eating breakfast with Hyunjin before going to school and minding my own business. Then these dudes came and stood in front of us. I just wanted to eat my cereal in peace!

"Why are they staring at us like that?" I whispered to Hyunjin who was looking down. "I urm... I told them what happened yesterday." He whispered back. "Hwang Hyunjin. I love you with my whole heart but why the hell did you have tell them?"

"Oh? You love me? Hehe I love you too." He smiled back. Boy, this ain't the time for that. "Hey hey hey." Chan said after seeing Hyunjin smile. "Explain." Jeongin stated.

"Jeongin? You too?" I said in shock. "Sorry noona. They forced me into doing this." He smiled. I mean, at least he smiled. Unlike the rest of them who were just staring dead at us. They were literally not blinking at all. Not even Felix.

Like I understand the rest of them. But Felix?! As in Felix the sunshine who smiles for a living because if he doesn't smile for a day, then it's not him? That Felix? Nope, I cannot believe it. I refuse to believe it.

I look over to Hyunjin. He was still looking down and fiddling with his fingers. It was probably a sign to tell me to explain to them myself. Y'know, sometimes I wonder why I am attracted to him.

I looked at them and gave a nervous giggle before explaining. "Uhm so... Yesterday, at the rooftop. We, I mean I, told him that I liked him and then he aske-" I got interrupted. "No not that."

Not that?! What do they mean by not that?! Do they want me to elaborate on how I met Hyunjin and how I grew feelings for him? Because too bad for them, I cannot remember. I don't even know when I started to like him.

"Then...?" I gave them a nervous smile. "Explain to us why you both didn't bother to tell us." Changbin said. HOW COULD I HAVE TOLD THEM IF IT JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY NIGHT? IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A FULL 24 HOURS YET!

That was what went through I mind. Did I want to say it out loud? Yes. Did I actually say it out loud? No. I said something along the lines of 'I was too tired yesterday so I went to sleep early and forgot to tell you guys.'

When I said that, thank God the corners of their lips curved upwards a little. They have no idea how much it eased my heart. "Why are you interrogating her? I told y'all yesterday." Hyunjin stood up in annoyance, only to be seated back down because Chan stared him down.

And to think, this dude was the one who used to be so cold to me. "I told y'all already... Why are you guys still staring at us?" I asked. I tried to raise my voice a little but after seeing Chan's glare at Hyunjin, I decided not to. Sometimes, that man scares the shit out of me.

"Do y'all not allow us to date?" Me and Hyunjin's head slowly went up, meeting their strong gaze. "Hmm... No, not exactly. We just wanted to..." They looked at each other.

"We just wanted to play with you." Then, they erupted into fits of laughter. All of their 'hehe(s)' and 'haha(s)' were heard all through out the dorm.

Hyunjin and I turned to face each other, we didn't know what was going on and why it was going on. We just stared at each other, blinking many, many times.

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N and Hyunjin still did not know what was happening. Just a few minutes ago they were interrogating the both of them (mostly Y/N) but now? Now they were laughing at the top of their lungs because they managed to fool Y/N and Hyunjin both.

"You should've seen your faces! You guys looked so scared! AHAHAHA" Jisung laughed out loud, getting weird looks from both Y/N and Hyunjin. They still did not get what was happening but was slowly, very slowly trying to understanding the situation.

"Wait wait. Does that mean you guys are okay with us dating? Just wanna make sure." Y/N asked, anticipating for their answer. "Of course. Just don't make it too obvious and always be careful in public." Chan answered.

Hyunjin turned over to Y/N and smiled at her brightly because the guys gave them permission to date. Y/N looked back at him and smiled too. "So are we dating yet?" Hyunjin questioned. "Nope." Y/N crushed his hopes.

"What? Why?" All eight of them asked in unison. It wasn't only Hyunjin who was shocked by her answer. Y/N sighed and said, "You still have a dating ban, remember? I told you that yesterday."

Hyunjin pouted, along with the rest of the guys. Was he sad? Of course. But in this moment, somehow the seven other dudes were much more upset. "Aish. Don't give me that face. It's just a few more days. Besides, we agreed that we'll wait till your dating ban is lifted. Did we not?" Y/N said.

Hyunjin gave out a really deep sigh because he knew what Y/N said was true and that they did agree on waiting until his ban is lifted. And even though Hyunjin was sad he had to wait, he didn't mind it. He didn't care if he had to wait even longer because at the end of the day, he truly loved Y/N and would gladly wait for her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

"Why do you want to meet me?" I tapped on Seungmin's shoulder causing him to turn around and face me. Earlier on, after the guys teased me and Hyunjin, Seungmin secretly texted me to meet him at the rooftop after dinner.

"OK so, Hyunjin's birthday is coming up in a few days and we want to make a surprise birthday party for him." Seungmin said. "Ooo cool, what can I help with?" I asked.

"So this is the plan. The seven of us will be in the dorm, preparing the party and food. Then you will be with Hyunjin the whole time." Seungmin said. "So I would be distracting him?"

"Yea, you can bring him anywhere just don't make it too far. Ok?" "Yep yep." We went through some more details and then, we went back down to the dorm.

Hyunjin's birthday was in five days and I still haven't gotten him anything. I'm not that sure what I should get him. He's probably going to get many different type of gifts from his fans and the boys. I want my gift to be special and have a special meaning but I'm not sure what.

I mean, at least I have a few days to figure out what to get him. So until then, I'll just plan the distraction for his surprise birthday party.

Where should I bring him? Itaewon? There's a lot of things to do there...but it is quite far from the dorm. Hmmm...seems like I have a lot to figure out. I'll just think about it tomorrow. For now, I have to get my beauty sleep.

To Be Continued...