T H I R T Y - T W O

A/N note: Kay, this is the last one for today. After this I'll continue with my usual uploading schedule which is three days one update. Anyways enjoy...

Y/N POV

"Oh. My. God. What happened to yall's hair?!" I gasped outloud, covering my mouth with my hands. "Urm... Hello to you too?" Seungmin giggled and looked at me weirdly.

Their hair was all gone. Well not all... Just Hyunjin's, Chan's, and Felix's hair. The rest of theirs stayed the same. "Where's your mullet Felix?! And Chan's red hair?! And Hyunjin's pink long hair?! Where the hell did it go?!" I shrieked. The boys just looked at me weird. Figures, I was making a big deal out of their hair. But in my defense, nothing is a big deal when it comes to them.

"My mullet," Felix turned around, his back facing me, "were extensions." "And our hair," Chan pointed to Hyunjin, "was hair spray." "I-i need to sit down." I went to the nearest chair I could find and sat down. Their was all fake. It was just a setup. "Hahaa imagine what Stays would react if they find out our hair was fake," Hyunjin laughed. "Like Y/N but more dramatic? HAHAAHA" Minho added.

Are they seriously making a joke right now?! I am in the middle of a break down because their hair was fake. Wait actually, I should've known. I am staying with them afterall. But the thing that boggles my mind is that yesterday, their hair was all different that their hair today. Well not that different but like the colours changed.

Minho's and Seungmin's hair were the only ones that stayed the same throughout the night. The rest of theirs were so different. I understand Hyunjin's hair and the pink spray but the rest...not really. Felix's hair was more blonde than silver and Chan's hair was completely brown. Their wasn't any tint of red or slight pink in his hair. Although he said it was sprayed, the red wouldn't be so vibrant on dark brown hair right?

And even Jeongin's hair was different. His hair was more to the green side yesterday but today it was more of a darker shade of blue. And Changbin and Jisung didn't have those shiny glittery highlights in their hair. That really got me wondering...are their scalps fine?

I mean, they probably had gone through about 4252627 comebacks this year. And in each of those comebacks, their hair colour would probably change. So if it does change that often, won't their hair die? Hehe see what I did there? Hair die... As in hair dye?? Yea okay sorry, back to the point, I feel very sorry for their hard working hair. I should really give them scalp massages. Maybe it'll calm their dying hair.

"Awhh, my poor babies, I have to give you massages." I walked over to the couch and brought them along. "Y/N, you do know that most of us are older and the same age as you right?" Changbin raised one of his eyebrow. "Yea, but y'all act like five year olds so... What's the difference?" All of them collectively brought their hands to their chest and let out a loud gasp, showing that they were offended.

I wasn't lying though. "Hehe, come here so I can massage your scalp." I snickered, pulling Felix' wrists to sit down beside me on the couch. I had to start with his. His hair was the most dead of all the other boys. Not even crispy haired Chan could compare to his.

------------------------------------------------------

"Oo that feels good. Go to the right side. Ahhh," Hyunjin coo-ed. I had already massaged the rest of their scalps and he was the last one.

"And...done!" I said and clapped my hands. I stood up and faced Hyunjin. His hands were fixing his hair. "That felt really nice Y/N. You should do it more often." He said, giving me his smile. That darn smile. It's too cute for me to handle.

"Sure. I'll go and cook dinner now. And when I'm finished, I'll call you guys." I replied and left the living room, heading to the kitchen. What should I make today? Rice with what dishes? Hmm... I'll just make egg fried rice with spam on the side.

I took out the ingredients I needed and prepared the food. After a while of cooking, I called the boys yo come out. "Food is ready!" They rushed outside hearing my voice. Some sat at the dining table and some sat on the couch.

"Y/N, have you watched our comeback stage? Was it good?" Chan asked as he stuffed his mouth with the rice. "Yea, it was really good." I complimented.

"I like the outfits for this comeback. Oo also, Jisung's and Changbin's rap was really catchy. And Seungmin's vocals were so angelic. Chan too. And Felix in the chorus was also really good. Oh yea and the thing Jeongin did with his eyes at that one part of the song. Oh and Minho doing that one move in the chorus too. Honestly everything was so good." I concluded, telling them what I thought of their comeback stage.

HYUNJIN POV

Y/N seems to like our stage a lot hehe. Wait a minute... She didn't say anything about me. How could she not say anything about me? Am I invisible? I'm not right?

"Yah! Y/N, what about me?" I asked her, clearly upset she didn't say anything. "Hmm? Why?" She hummed. Hmm?! Why?! The audacity this girl has. She dared to 'Hmm? Why?' me.

"You didn't say anything about me." I crossed my arms over my chest. "You said things about all of them but you forgot me!" I scoffed at her. "Oh? Is someone jealous?" Minho joked. Jealous? Me? No. Maybe. Yes.

Yes I am jealous. How could she compliment the others but not me. And the fact that I'm the closest to her yet she forgot me? How could I not get jealous.

"Huh? I didn't say anything about you?" I nodded my head at her. "Oh urm... You look handsome today and urm the rap you did was good too." I smiled in victory, giving myself an imaginary pat on the back.

"Oh what is this? Noona, why are you blushing?" Jeongin said, pointing at her. B-blushing? Y/N is blushing? I swang my head back to her, looking at the red tint on her cheeks that she was clearly trying to hide. Cute, I thought to myself.

"Aish. Who said I was blushing? T-this is just the new blusher I bought yesterday." Liar. She was at home the whole day yesterday. How could she have bought it without going out?

"Ehehe sure Y/N, sure." Felix added and the rest of them laughed. Including me of course. I couldn't deny the fact that her blushing was cute.

"I-" Y/N stuttered and gave a defeated sigh before going to her room and shutting the door close. We all laughed again after she did that.

"Hyunjin-ah, when are you going to tell her?" Seungmin asked. "Tell her what?" I gave him a confused face.

"That you like her."

To Be Continued...