T H I R T Y - T H R E E

NO ONE'S POV

"That you like her." Seungmin blurted out, causing Hyunjin to run over to where he was seated. He jumped on him and put his hands over his mouth, shutting him up. "Hyunjin likes Y/N? OoOoooOo" the rest of the boys coo-ed. Except for Seungmin though, Hyunjin's hands were still covering his mouth.

"Hyung! She's inside the room! She can hear us!" Hyunjin loudly whispered, pointing to Y/N's room. The boys quickly fell silent, stifling a laugh. Hyunjin sighed, and let go of Seungmin.  He hoped that Y/N did not hear what they just said.

Luckily for him, he was right. Y/N did not hear a single thing they said. After she had closed the door on them, she went to her bed, plugged in her earphones, and opened her laptop. She stretched out her arms and began to read some revision notes she did last night.

Meanwhile, the boys ate their dinner and washed their own plates. Technically, even though it was Y/N's job to do the cooking and cleaning around the house, Hyunjin forced them to because he didn't want to bother Y/N. That and he didn't want to face her, just in case she had heard what they said just now. Then they went to their respective rooms, doing their own things.

"Hyunjin-ah, do you really like Y/N?" Felix asked, sitting on his bed. Jisung got up from his laying position and looked down towards Hyunjin who was laying on his bottom bunk bed. And as if on cue, Seungmin came into the room as well. "Why are y'all looking at Hyunjin?" Seungmin curiously asked.

"Aish, this is your fault, Kim Seungmin!" Seungmin made finger guns and shot Hyunjin a bright smile. "So... Is it true? Do you really like her?" Jisung came down from his bed and sat next to Felix on his bed. "Yea... I do like her." Hyunjin confessed. The three boys in the room started to make fun of Hyunjin and did some kissy faces towards him. "Hyunjin and Y/N, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The boys sang, causing Hyunjin to take one of his pillows and hit them with it.

Once they calmed down, Felix asked Hyunjin why Seungmin was the first person he told his secret too. "He found out himself." He sighed. "I mean, if you look at him closely, you can tell he likes her. His eyes says everything." Seungmin said and once again, the boys made fun of Hyunjin.

Even though all of the members made fun of Hyunjin having a crush on Y/N, they were happy that he finally got over Yeon Ha. "So? When are you gonna tell her?" Seungmin asked again. "When I think she feels the same. Or when I feel like it." Hyunjin answered, getting another round of 'oos' from the three boys. They really did not give him a break.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day, Y/N woke up early in the morning again and found herself in an empty dorm, again. The guys went out for another music show stage so she was alone in the dorm. She would've asked Wang Ja to come over but he was busy today and she didn't want to bother him.

"What should I do?" She looked through her room, finding things that would make her feel entertained for a little while. "Ah, here it is. I'll just play with this for a while." She took out a thousand piece puzzle from her cupboard. Then, she went out to the dining table and placed her puzzle box there.

"This is going to take a long time." She opened the box and began to place the puzzle pieces together. She hoped that the puzzle would take a long time to do because she didn't have anything to do that day and she wanted to be distracted by things rather than just laying on the bed and scrolling through her phone the whole day.

But to her dismay, she finished the whole puzzle in less than an hour. She sighed in defeat because now she had to go find another thing to do. On the bright side, she found her hidden talent! She could do a thousand piece puzzle in less than an hour. How amazing is that?

Y/N went around the dorm, checking if there was anything that was dirty or anything that needed to be cleaned. But there was nothing, not even a piece of cloth. She went back to her room and crashed on her bed in frustration. She gave up and just went back to her phone as usual. Since she did not find anything productive to do, she just played with her phone. While she was playing a game, she suddenly got a text from Seungmin.

Y/N POV

Hmm... How does he know I have nothing to do at home? Sounds like he took all the fun stuff away from me. But anyways, I'll have nothing better to do so why not just go to the company and meet them.

I went to my closet and got changed, then I headed out the door with my phone and a small bag to keep some essential stuff inside. As I was walking, I wanted to get ice cream. It was getting really hot and ice cream just seemed like the best choice.

I went over to the convenience store across the street and got myself some chocolate ice cream. I was going to cashier to pay when I saw something unexpected.

To Be Continued...

A/N note: Stay, let's stay strong during this period of time. It will all pass soon and they will come back as eight. Fighting everyone!

Ps, make sure not to sign petitions, attack brand/news reporters, and trend hastags. The best for us to do now is to keep silent and wait.