F O R T Y - T W O

HAPPY SKZ DAY EVERYONE!

I've been rushing this chapter since morning and I tried to finish it before 12:00 am KST

I've been rushing this chapter since morning and I tried to finish it before 12:00 am KST. And thank god I did it in time. Phew. Anyways, hope yall enjoy!

NO ONE'S POV

One by one the boys came out, Y/N following behind them. They tiptoed to the kitchen and creeped up behind Hyunjin who was drinking water and not really paying attention to his surroundings.

Minho went the nearest to him and had an evil smile plastered on his face. He put his head near the crook of his neck. Then, Y/N took her phone and from a distance, she recorded them.

"1, 2, 3" Y/N whispered. The boys altogether, on three shouted in unison with Minho being the loudest because he was the closest. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled, at the top of their lungs.

Once he heard them shout in his ears, he was completely taken off guard. He fell to the ground, cupping his ears closed and screamed like a little girl. Then, the cup he was holding went flying in the air. Thankfully, it wasn't glass but instead was plastic.

He was very, very dramatic. Too dramatic. But all of them in the house were used to it so they really didn't mind it. They were just a little weirded out but that's it.

Felix went over to Hyunjin who was still lying on the floor with his hands on his chest, calming down his fast-beating heart. "Happy Born day Jinnie!" He laid on top of him and squeezed him hard.

Soon after Felix, the rest of them jumped on him and hugged him till death. Y/N was at the side recording all of it and also laughing along with them.

"Guys, thank you for this but i-i can't breathe-" Hyunjin wheezed out with all his might because the boys were squeezing out the oxygen in his body. They all quickly got up and helped Hyunjin to get up too.

Hyunjin then turned to his members and gave them a big, big hug to show his thankfulness to them. "Thanks guys." He said.

While they were having their lovely group hug, Y/N set up the camera on a stand and went to get the cake from the fridge. Since they were talking with each other, Hyunjin didn't really hear what was going on behind him.

Y/N then quickly lit up the candles and quietly went beside him, with Hyunjin still not knowing she was there. Then, she started to sing happy birthday but in a soft voice, slowly getting louder and louder when everyone else started joining.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Hyunjin...happy birthday to youuu!"

They all sang in unison, whilst clapping their hands and swaying their bodies side to side. Hyunjin smiled the whole time. His cheeks were literally hurting but he just couldn't help it.

The way the members and Y/N planned the surprise birthday party for him and the small 'pre-date' Y/N and him went to earlier made him super happy and giggly. He was very thankful for all eight of them.

"Make your wish birthday hyung." Jeongin said to the elder. "Hmm... I wish tha-" He stopped half-way because he was cut off by Y/N. "You can't say it outloud! If you do, then the wish won't come true." She said.

"But my wish was gonna be about you. Don't you wanna hear it?" He said, making eye contact with the now very red Y/N. When Hyunjin said that, every single one of the guys were cringing their hearts out. Who knew Hyunjin could be this flirty and cringey? Apparently, it's only him.

"Oh my god! Just make the wish already. You're lucky it's your birthday today if not I'll do something real bad." Minho said with an evil smile plastered on his face. Hyunjin gave him a worried look and quickly made a wish. This time, making sure that he didn't say it outloud.

"Woooo!" Everybody clapped and cheered as Hyunjin blew out the candles. "Let's eat it now. You have no idea how much I've been craving it." Jisung said, quickly grabbing plates and utensils to eat the cake.

You might've guessed it but the cake was a cheesecake. That's the reason why Jisung craving it so much. When Changbin and Felix brought the cake back from the store, Jisung rushed to them because he smelled the scent filling up his nostrils. He really, really liked cheesecakes. It's an obsession now.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Wait. So you were also involved in this?" Hyunjin asked Y/N who was busy stuffing herself with that delicious cheesecake. She and Jisung were having a competition to see who could eat more cheesecake. As of this moment, Jisung was winning. "Mhmm." She hummed and noddee her head since her mouth was full and she couldn't speak.

"So our 'date' wasn't real?" He asked again. Hyunjin seemed to have many questions for Y/N. "Well, not necessarily. It was real but it wasn't a real 'date' more like a 'pre-date'." Y/N finally said, swallowing down all the cheesecake. Jisung had beaten her.

"Awhh, y'all went on a 'pre-date'? What did you guys do?" Felix asked, intrigued by the 'pre-date'. "We went to the arcade I told you about and we made a bet. He won and now he has three wishes that I have to fulfill." Y/N said simply. "Wait, no. Two wishes I have to fulfill. He used one just now." She told them.

"Now that reminds me... I want to use my second wish."

To Be Continued...