F O R T Y - S E V E N

Y/N POV

"Be my girlfriend." Honestly if it were me, I would've kept that wish because god knows I'll definitely say yes to being his girlfriend wish or not. I mean a chance to be the Hwang Hyunjin's girlfriend? Girl you know I'm taking it.

But... he doesn't need to know that. Actually, I wanna tease him a little. Just to see his reaction. "Can I say no?" I asked, hoping he would give me the reaction I was hoping for. But nope. The face he made was not it. Boy was straight up judging me.

"No. No you cannot say no. It's a wish, and it has to be fulfilled. No saying no." He said with that judgy face of his. I mean, it's not much but I kinda like how he reacted to it. "Fine then...yes. Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled brightly. "Then we're official." He said, smiling the same smile I see everyday. It is a blessing to see that smile everyday. Yall jealous aren't you?

Anyways, once he said that we were official, I heard a few soft cheers from behind. Well, both us did because we turned to the back where the sounds came from at the same time. And at first I was gonna hit whoever did that because not gonna lie, I thought that was a bunch of paparazzis spying on us. *cough dispatch cough* But if I've learnt anything from being their so called maid, I can definitely recognize their laugh.

It's quite obvious if you actually pay attention though. They each have a specific laughter. For example, Jeongin's laughs are as if he has hiccups in between laughing. His laughs were the first one I recognized because whenever I was cooking something, he would sneak into the kitchen and steal some and when I catch him, he would laugh. So yea... it was easy.

Another example is Changbin's laughter. His is also another one that was easy to recognize because man laughs with his whole heart even if the thing he was laughing at isn't funny at all. Not even an ounce. Once, he was laughing really loudly that I had to come out of my room just to see what he was laughing at. Turns out, he was laughing at a baby falling while running. It was more sad than funny... OK maybe it was a little funny but that's not the point I'm trying to make.

So anyways, Hyunjin and I look at each other with the same sinister smile on our face. We got up from the blanket and slowly made our way to the open window, making sure not to make any noise. Once we were there, we let go of each other's hands and his behind the wall, letting them be in the sight of us but not them. Meaning they can't see us but we can see them.

Not gonna lie, it's a great scene for a spy movie. The seven dudes were the bad guys, Hyunjin was the badass spy dude who looks really cool in a suit, and I was his right hand woman, also a spy who looks really good in a suit. Hmm... I should make a fanfic of it. Sounds like a really cool plot. I'll get Wang Ja to help me.

OK, back on topic. Hyunjin and I kept on taking photos of the seven guys who were squatting under the window. They honestly looked like six little kittens and a small little puppy. They looked cute.

NO ONE'S POV

While the lovely couple were laughing at them, Jeongin peeked out from the window just to check what they were doing. Seungmin was about to pull him back down when Jeongin let out a loud 'Eh?'. The rest of them looked up at Jeongin and also gave him a questioning look. "Why did you say 'eh?'? Did something happen?" Seungmin asked the boy who was now scratching his head in confusion.

"They are gone. Hyunjin hyung and noona are gone. They aren't here anymore." He said and the rest quickly got up and looked out the window. "They really aren't there anymore." Felix repeated. "Do you think they heard us that's why they went away?" Changbin asked. "No shit Sherlock. They probably heard us because you were laughing the loudest among us!" Minho scolded. As in a joking way, that is.

"Hyung! Who's the one who made us come here in the first place huh?! You! So in all honesty, it's your fault!" Changbin argued back, also in a joking way. Well kind of, he wasn't angry for sure but he was sulky. Just a little though. "Hey hey hey! Don't fight. I'm sure they just went for a nice walk on the beach as their 'first date'. So we don't have to worry about them finding out we were spying on us." Chan said calmly.

While they were talking amongst themselves, the two people who were hiding from them were on the ground. They didn't fall or anything, they were just laughing. Actually, they did fall. They fell to the floor because while the guys were talking, the two of them kept on silently holding in their laughter and they couldn't hold it anymore so they both dropped to the ground, holding their stomachs in pain. Bit dramatic if you asked me.

"Wait wait, did you hear that?" Jisung asked, getting all of their attention. "Hear what Jisung? Your fart?" Seungmin mocked, earning small giggles from the rest of them. "I DIDN'T FART! IT WASN'T ME!" Jisung shouted, making them laugh even louder. Jisung was actually telling the truth. The 'fart' that they heard was actually the sound Hyujin and Y/N both made when they were suppressing their laughters. Just to clarify, the sound came out from their mouth not their buttholes.

Then the sound came again, louder this time and definitely not sounding like a fart from Jisung's ass. "See? Can't y'all hear it? It's not me!" Jisung repeated again. "Who is it then?"

"It's us motherfu-"

To Be Continued...

A/N note: Eheh, it's my birthday today so I wanted to post something as if to give y'all a present cos this book hit 29k today and I'm so grateful for each and everyone of my readers so... thank you so much and I hope yalls have a great day! love yalls! <3