F O U R T E E N

Y/N POV

Aish, where is he? I've been waiting for an hour and he still hasn't arrived. I groaned in frustration. He said we should meet here but I've been waiting for so long and he still hasn't arrived. What is taking him so long?

"Where are you?! I swear if I don't see you here in another five minutes, I'm gonna beat your ass!" I shouted at my phone. "I'm coming! Some dude is blocking the way."  He answered. "Also, you can't reach me. Who you gonna beat up, huh shortie?" I rubbed my head. This boy gives me a headache. Just as I was about to leave, he finally came running up to me. 

"YAH! What took you so long?!" I head locked him in my arms. Although he was taller than me by... a lot, I still could reach him. "Stop. stop. I'm sorry. Forgive me your majesty." He laughed while struggling to get out of my strong arms at the same time. 

You're probably wondering who he is right? He's my stupid ass brother. Joo Hyun. We come from the same mother but we totally do not look alike at all.  We even thought that one of us was adopted. And, it was definitely him because I had more genetics that looked like my parents than he does. Turns out, we just don't look like each other. But anyways, we are very close. Why? because we both dislike our older sister and we had a lot of things in common. 

Most people mistake us as a couple when we are together because one, we do not look similar to each other. Two, he was only a year younger than me and three, we act like a old (going to divorce) married couple. I swear, I'm getting into a lot of mistaken relationship drama. One with Wang Ja and the other with my own brother. Once, a girl came up to me and slapped me just because she she thought I was dating Joo Hyun. And the worse part? the girl was a boxer! The mark on my face did not heal for a long time. I had to cover it up with makeup. 

I let go of him and flicked his forehead as the final punishment for being so late. "Aahh, noona! that hurts." He pouted. "Well, my legs hurt from waiting for your stupid ass to come. Now let's go to the movies. We're almost late because of you." I grabbed his hands and started running full speed to the movies. 

We were going to see 'Frozen 2' today. Since my parents house was in the country side where not a lot of movies are in cinemas, he asked whether he could come and stay with me for a while. Don't worry, I asked the other guys if they were okay with my brother living with me in my room for a few days. To be exact, one week. His school was having a semester break.

The boys told me that he could stay but that I had to make sure he doesn't mess anything up. I was a little hesitant at first just because Joo Hyun wasn't a tidy person. But I just had to make sure he didn't dirty anything.

---------------------------------------------------------

The movie finished and now we were going back to the dorm. "Hehe, Joo Hyun-ah you reminded me of someone in the movie. Guess who?" I asked him playfully. I then turned to look at him. Joo Hyun probably already know what was going to happen but I just said it anyways. "The rocks on the ground." Joo Hyun just shook his head in embarrassment while I was going crazy, laughing at my own joke.

We were about to reach the dorm when Joo Hyun suddenly stopped in front of me. Causing me to slam my face into his back. "Noona. What if your roomates don't like me?" He asked, seriously. "Don't worry, they are nice. Unless you mess up their things, then... I won't be able to help you anymore." I told him, obviously lying because I would clearly help my 'lovely ew' brother.

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N and Joo Hyun went in to the dorm, expecting the members to be home but they weren't. Y/N then asked her brother to put his things in her room, which she pointed at. He did as he was told and Y/N started to prepare dinner for the members and her brother.

As she was cooking the kimchi stew, the door opened. Y/N didn't hear anything because she was busy focusing on preparing dinner. Joo Hyun on the other hand, just finished resting and came out of her room which so coincidentally is positioned infront of the door. He came out and saw a blonde hair guy which he had yet to know the name of.

Poor Hyunjin wasn't focused so when he saw a young man in front of him who he didn't recognise, he quickly turned around and left the dorm. Thinking that he went to the wrong house, he started walking back to the elevator. He thought that maybe he got off on the wrong floor. Then, it hit him.

He stopped in his tracks and and turned around, walking back to the apartment checking the house number. "0325. It's correct though. Hmm... what floor am I on?" He asked himself. He went back to the elevator to look at the floor he was on and saw that he was on the right floor. He started to panic a little because someone he didn't know was in his house. He texted Minho asking for help.

He groaned and rubbed his neck in frustration

He groaned and rubbed his neck in frustration. "Does he not really care if I die?! I'm too young and handsome to die!" He thought to himself. He rushed  back to the apartment, pondering whether he should call the police or go inside the house and get a hold of him. Which in fact, is a very stupid idea.

While he was still deep in thought, constructing a plan he suddenly heard a scream echoing through the hallway of the floor he was on. It came from Dorm 0325. His dorm.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

To Be Continued...