T W E L V E

NO ONE'S POV

Hyunjin was putting on his shoes, ready to head out for a group event, when suddenly a hand delicately grabbed his wrist. "I-I'm sorry. But I swear, I didn't mean to eavesdrop-" Hyunjin loosely shook her hand off him. He bent down to Y/N's eye level and stared straight into her soul. "You didn't mean to? Think I believe that?" He scoffed. "Leave me alone."

Before the handsome blonde could walk away, Y/N's perseverance kicked in. She knew she had to make things right between them. No matter how hard it was going to be."Hyunjin, please believe me. I'd never intentionally hurt you. I'll make it up to-" She stopped half-way when she heard the door slam close on her. "You." She let out a defeated sigh.

Then, Felix came out from his room also ready to go to his schedule prepared for the day. "Y/N, just give him some time. He's usually not like this." Felix assured her, telling her that everything's going to be fine if she gives him some time. The rest of the boys just walked past her, giving her a pat on her back as a form of encouragement.

But of course that wasn't what she was going to do. She tried many ways to persuade him into forgiving her. She tried to airdrop a voice message of her singing the words 'I'm sorry, please forgive me' unfortunately for her, he didn't even open it. But Y/N was honestly relieved that he didn't open it because her singing wasn't exactly the nicest thing to hear when you're angry at someone.

Y/N POV

Two weeks. It has been two weeks since the incident occurred and he still hasn't forgiven me. I've made, cakes, brownies (of course Felix one's are still the best), cupcakes, waffles.... The list could go on. I did so many things and he still hadn't forgiven me.

I mean what else could I do? I've baked, written a letter, air drop him a voice mail of me singing 'I'm sorry' and I even knelt down in front of him saying sorry. This boy really be treating me like his servant. Not that I mind... But still!

Anyways, it's been two weeks of me apologizing for nearly a thousand times yet he didn't even acknowledge it. Ugh. I've had enough of it. I don't know when I'll break at this point. Even though he didn't acknowledge anything I've done for him, I wanted to try. To try for one last time. Besides, if he doesn't eat the dessert I make, I could eat it instead. If he accepts my apologies, that would be even better. So honestly, it's a win-win situation.

I baked a small cheesecake just because I know Jisung likes it. And I know what you're thinking, "isn't it for Hyunjin?" Well yes, but if he doesn't eat it, I might as well give it to the one who loves cheesecakes with his entire heart. The one and only Han Jisung.

I waited for the boys to come back home from their schedule. They've been very busy lately. Probably preparing for their newest comeback. I waited and waited...and waited for what seems like an eternity, until the door finally opened. They boys came back, putting their bags down, taking off their sneakers and putting them on the rack.

The seven of them went back to their rooms and Hyunjin was closing the door. Fortunately, he was the last one to come back from the practice which meant I could talk to him without anybody there.

NO ONE'S POV

As Hyunjin went to the kitchen area to get a cup of water, he met Y/N sitting on the chair, with a cake beside her. Y/N had been waiting for hours which made her a little sleepy but when she heard the door open, her senses were up and running again. Making her seem like a robot who had just finished charging.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he knew what was about to happen. Y/N quickly got up from her sitting position and went towards him. She was honestly tired of all the hassles he had been giving her. Even though she was the one who started all of it. Hyunjin continued drinking his water, not caring about what Y/N was going to say.

"I've made you an apology cake. It's cheesecake." she winked at the boy, trying to get his attention. Hyunjin put down his cup and looked at the cake she made for him. "When are you going to stop! Can't you take the hint that I don't want to forgive you?!" He took the cake she held and threw it to the ground without thinking. He had been stressed out at work today that he wasn't in his right mind. 

Y/N gasped when she saw the cake being slammed into the ground. She couldn't believe her eyes. She perfected the cake for a few hours and had been waiting a few more before he finally reached home. And yet, he decided to throw it to the ground just because he was angry at her. She had had enough of the shit she had been put through because of him that she shouted at him in frustration. 

"Are you kidding me?! I've been trying to apologize to you for a thousand times already. I've done everything I could and yet you just threw the hard work that I did away." Y/N stared at him, not believing what he did. "Why do you hate me? Ever since I came here you've never treated me like a friend. Hell, not even like a decent human being. Am I that bad?" Tears were threatening to come out. She couldn't take it anymore, she left the dorm. She left Hyunjin looking at her in regret.

As soon as the door slammed shut, causing a loud noise to echo through the quiet dorm, the rest of them came out of their rooms. They all looked at him in disappointment. Then, they took a wet cloth and cleaned the cake on the floor. "You've really gone too far Hyunjin. I told you before, Y/N isn't like her. She's not going to hurt you like she did. But now, you might lose her." Seungmin shook his head and went outside, looking for Y/N.

Hyunjin on the other hand was feeling bad about what he did. Chan stood up from the ground and went to Hyunjin. "Go apologize to her before it's too late." Chan gave him a pat on the back.

To Be Continued...