T H I R T Y - S I X

NO ONE'S POV

Hyunjin was pacing around his room, figuring out whether he should go out and watch the movie with them or just stay in his room. On one hand he doesn't want to go out because he doesn't like watching horror movies, but on the other hand, if he doesn't go outside, his jealousy would grow even bigger.

So, he decided to go outside and watch the movie with them. He went to the couch and saw Wang Ja and Y/N sitting very closely to each other. Of course, them sitting closely was a normal thing in their relationship because they've been friends since forever and sitting closely together wasn't a big deal for them. But to other people's eyes, it wasn't such a normal thing to do.

Hyunjin hesitated a little before going up to them and squeezing his butt in between the two of them so that they would move apart for him to sit in the middle. "What are you doing?" Y/N asked. "There wasn't any space." He stated bluntly. "But- nevermind." Y/N eyed the literal space beside of Wang Ja but she just chose not to question Hyunjin.

The movie kept going and there was a lot of jump scares that made Hyunjin either cling onto Wang Ja or Y/N. Mostly Y/N though because if he clinged onto Wang Ja, he would laugh out loud and Wang Ja's laugh was honestly scarier than the movie itself.

The movie went on and on until Hyunjin was getting sleepy and laid his head on Wang Ja's shoulder. His head plopped onto his shoulder and Wang Ja almost wanted to slap his head off because he was caught off guard.

Y/N was at the side of them, giggling softly at how cute he looks when he is sleeping on Wang Ja's shoulder. Once the movie night was over and Wang Ja had to go home, Y/N moved Hyunjin a little to make him wake up. But instead of waking up completely, Hyunjin got up for a couple of seconds to just move his head away from Wang Ja's shoulder then he plopped his body on the empty couch to sleep again.

"Is he that tired?" Y/N asked herself, smiling because she thought it was adorable. She and Wang Ja then went to the door and she hugged him goodbye before he left. "Bye Wang Ja." "Bye. Good luck with him." He winked, before leaving to go to the elevator. Y/N looked at him weirdly and closed the door. She then went back to the living room to find Hyunjin peacefully sleeping there.

"Should I wake him up? Or should I let him sleep?" She thought. She finally decided to let him sleep there and went to his room to get a blanket for him.

She came out with the blanket and place it neatly on him, carefully tucking him in. Just as she was about to go back to her room, she heard Hyunjin's soft whispers. "Don't go. Please don't go. Stay with me."

She went over to him, thinking that he was having a nightmare like last time. She thought he had move on from Yeon Ha but he was still dreaming about her. But was he actually dreaming about Yeon Ha? Nope. Not a single thought.

"Y/N-ah, don't go." He said and held her wrists, stopping her from leaving his side. "Stay." Y/N's eyes grew wide. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but the more she tried, the tighter he held on. He gripped her harder before pulling her down. Down towards him. She stumbled but fell on the couch next to Hyunjin's body.

With their faces almost touching, Hyunjin used his other free hand to tug Y/N's waist closer to his body. She instantly froze at his gentle touch, not knowing what to do because he was too close - way too close. She did tried to push him away, but stopped when he said, "Just stay like this for a while. I'm tired." He let go of her wrist and patted her head, all while his eyes were still closed.

Y/N gave up, shifting the position she was in to get more comfortable. She thought he was sleeping but in fact, he was awake the whole time. He could've opened his eyes but, he was scared. He was scared that if he opened his eyes, he wouldn't be able to control himself. He was scared that he would kiss her right there and then.

Her heart was beating fast. She didn't know why but these past few days, whenever she saw Hyunjin, her heart would skip a beat. "My heart... Why are you beating so fast? What if he hears it?" She thought to herself, looking up at Hyunjin and blushing at the thought of it.

She tried to hide the fast pace of her heartbeat by using her hands to cover the space between her chest and his body. When she did that, instead of hearing her own heartbeat, she felt his. His heartbeat was way faster, beating rhythmically. Her face got even more heated up. No, her body got even more heated up.

She had thought to herself whether he liked her or not. She really didn't know the answer to that, even if it was very obvious by now. While she was deep in thoughts, Hyunjin took a risk and opened his eyes. He smiled, at her tinted red cheeks. "You were awake the whole time?" She said, coming back to her senses.

"Hmm? Yep." He simply said, still looking into her eyes. "If you are awake then, let me go. You should go sleep in your room." She told him, trying not to stutter because Hyunjin under the moonlight was making her feel much more nervous than she normally was. "Then... Goodnight." He quickly said and closed his eyes.

Y/N looked at him, dazed at what he just did. "D-did he just go to sleep because I said that if he was awake he should go back to his own room? I- this dude." She thought. Still as confused as ever, she just gave in and went to sleep next to him.

After a few minutes when Hyunjin heard Y/N's soft snores, he opened his eyes and stared at her. He couldn't deny that she looked beautiful while she slept. A strand of her hair covered her face, making Hyunjin sweep it away with his free hand. He tucked the strand of hair behind her ears and lightly kissed her forehead. His kiss was so gentle and soft that she didn't feel it.

He was happy. Happier than before. Happier than he ever was. Why? Because he was with Y/N. To be more specific, he had Y/N in his arms. He took one more glance at her before closing his eyes and drifting off to deep sleep.

To Be Continued...

A/N note: I found this picture of Seungmin a few days ago and I'm obsessed. How can someone look this good? He looks so innocent but at the same time his broad shoulders make him look hot? How can someone be cute and hot at the same time?!

 How can someone look this good? He looks so innocent but at the same time his broad shoulders make him look hot? How can someone be cute and hot at the same time?!

I shall bless y'all with this pic... Have a good day. I will be by myself, in my room, crying about this pic for the whole day. Thank you and goodbye.