S E V E N

Y/N POV

I walked into the house expecting at least the slightest of sound but none came. Not even a bird chirping or a mosquito flying by. Just silence. Well, until I heard a groan coming from one of the rooms. I still didn't know who's room was who's so, I just checked the three rooms. Luckily, I found him on the first try.

He was groaning in his sleep, shifting from side to side on his small bed. His legs were literally over the edge of the bed. I couldn't help but to feel bad for him.

My bed was clearly bigger because it was the only bed in the room. I wasn't sharing it with others. He however, was sharing it with three others. They had two bunk beds placed on each side of the wall, making a pathway in the middle. The other two rooms were with two single twin beds, also on either side of the wall.

As I was still in thoughts about the beds and all, I heard another groan from him. I quickly put my bag down on the floor and went to him. I checked his temperature by placing my hands on his forehead. He was so hot. I mean, he really is, but that's not what I mean. His forehead was burning. I also checked his neck and cheeks, all still the same temperature. Hot.

Without hesitation, I ran out to the kitchen and took a bowl and towel, filling the bowl with cold water before going back to his room. He groaned again, this time even louder than the other. I quickly placed the bowl of cold water on the floor and sat down next to him.

Gently, I soaked the towel I was holding and placed it on his forehead. Putting pressure on it softly. He started to not shift as much and was now quiet. I soaked the towel again and left the cold towel on his forehead while I went outside and changed the water in the bowl.

I was just about to bring it back to his room when I head the door open. I put the bowl down and went to them. "Is he okay?" Chan asked, as he placed his shoes on the rack. "Yea he's fine, he's sleeping now." I said, giving them way to walk. "Oh thank God." He sighed in relief. "Can y'all move him to my room?" I said, looking at them.

Now when I said that, all their heads turned and snapped to me. Like a bunch of hungry wild aminals who had finally found they prey. They must've thought that I was going to sleepw ith him or something but that couldn't be further than the actual reason.

I felt bad for him. His bed was too small for him and he looked liked he was in a crib rather than an actual bed. I wonder how the rest of them are able to sleep in their beds. To put the reason in simpler words, he's tall and the bed short.

I explained that to them and they asked where I would be sleeping. I said I'd just sleep on the couch until he recovers. It's not a big deal. I don't really mind it. Besides, it was going to be easier to take care of him in the middle of the night if he starts groaning again.

They agreed. Then, Minho and Changbin went to Hyunjin's room and carried him out carefully, making sure he didn't wake up. I opened the door to my room and they laid him down on the bed. I covered him with the blanket, turned on the air conditioning and left the room.

Now it was time for me to make dinner for the rest of the boys. I quickly made dinner for them and porridge for Hyunjin who's still in bed. I have a feeling he would wake up in the middle of the night. So, just in case that happens I made the porridge beforehand.

------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

The dorm was now quiet. Everybody was sleeping. The boys in their own rooms, Hyunjin in Y/N's room and Y/N in the living room. All was quiet until a sound broke the peacefulness.

Hyunjin started groaning again, but this time louder. The boys were fast asleep so, Y/N woke up and went to help him. She quickly filled the bowl and took the towel to her room. When she was about to turn on the lights, she heard soft sobs coming from him.

She quickly turned on the lights and went to him. His sobs now became louder and louder. His breathing, heavier and Y/N felt sad seeing him like this. She took the towel and soaked it with cold water and placed it on his forehead with one hand. With the other, she gently caress his hands, trying her best to calm him down. Fortunately, after a while, his breathing was normal and his sobs were quiter.

But to Y/N's surprise, she saw tears coming out from his closed eyes. One by one it trickled down his face. His lips were trembling and his hands were griping the bedsheets tightly. It was as if he was holding on to something very tightly. Y/N was shocked to see what was happening in front of her. She was debating on whether or not to call on of the members to help her. Probably Chan because she knew that he haven't slept yet.

Just as she was about to stand up, Hyunjin held her wrist, not letting her get up. "Don't leave, don't leave me." Hyunjin said, his eyes closed and tears falling. Seems like he's still in his dream. "Yeon Ha, Kim Yeon Ha. Please don't leave me. Please." Y/N saw what was happening and she couldn't control the tears forming in her eyes.

She didn't know who Kim Yeon Ha was but just seeing Hyunjin in that state made her feel sad. His helpless state made her cry. She pulled her hand away from his and quickly went to find Chan. Expectedly, he was still awake, working on a new song.

"Chan, can you help me?" The girl asked. "Yea, what is it?" Chan stood up, ready to go help her. "Hyunjin is having nightmares and I don't know what to do." Y/N told him, as she went to where Hyunjin was and Chan followed behind.

Y/N watched as Chan stroked the boy's face gently causing him to calm down. Once the sleeping boy was fully calmed,  Chan and Y/N went out closing the door softly, not making it too loud. As Chan was about to enter his own room, shared with Jeongin, Y/N asked him something that made him stop in his tracks.

"Chan, who's Kim Yeon Ha?"

To Be Continued...