F O R T Y - E I G H T

ehehehe yalls rlly thought I would stop posting? not a chance! this is honestly so fun to just tease yalls ehehehe I'm having the time of my life! And omg the comments made me cry a little. I love yalls so muchh <3 and ngl I thought some of yalls would unfollow but y'all stayed :) ps: don't get mad at me eheh

anyways, I do have my exams coming up, and even if I srsly hate studying, I still have to do it. so with that being said, I'll still post but it might take longer than usual. maybe a week for one chapter? is that OK? I hope it is but anywaysss enjoy this chapter for now...

Y/N POV

While they were arguing about whether Jisung did fart or not, Hyunjin and I got a hold of ourselves and decided to reveal ourselves to them. At first Hyunjin said he didn't want to reveal it because he wanted the boys to think that the sound was actually jisung blowing gas but he decided to reveal it anyways because they would find out sooner or later so we might as well tell them now.

"Then who did it?" Seungmin asked. "It's us motherfu-" Hyunjin jumped infront of them, hands in his pockets and was about to finish his sentence but Chan stopped him. "Now what did I say about langua- AAHH HYUNJIN!"

Hmm... seems like his parenting skills came before the shock. Quite impressive if you ask me.

Going back to the point, when Chan shouted, all of them swinged their heads to look at Hyunjin in shock. It was as if they saw a ghost. Well, Hyunjin did dress up in all white today so I wouldn't blame them if they thought it was a ghost.

"Where did you come from Hyunjin?!" Jisung shouted back, his heart probably still beating fast because his hands were on his chest. "I'm here too." I stepped out and put out jazz hands for them. "AHHH Y/N!" They shouted again. Actually, it was only Jisung and Felix. The rest had kept their composure.

"Surprise...!" I smiled. "Were yall spying on us?" Felix asked. "I could ask yalls the same thing." Hyunjin said, crossing his arms and looking them up and down. Gawd that was hawt.

"We were just walking around and we saw something on the floor so we wanted to pick it up but at that exact moment, you both came out." Minho said. Honestly, if Hyunjin and I weren't there spying on them for the few minutes, I would have totally believed what he said. His answer was just too good to be true.

"Wait did yall actually- Wait no! We were here for the whole time and heard everything you guys said. Don't lie to us!" Seems like Hyunjin also kinda believed it for a few seconds. Minho should put 'able to make very believable lies to cover up the truth' on his resume because that shit is impressive as heck. "Fine fine, we're sorry for spying on you guys." Chan said and nudged the others to say it as well.

"We're sorry." The rest of them said. Hyunjin and I looked over to each other and decided that we should forgive them even though they saw us kiss and all. We forgave them and they walked out of the hut and met us outside, some of them looking around the place Hyunjin prepared for us. "Anyways, since we apologized already, aren't you guys gonna tell us something?"

"Tell you what hyung?" Hyunjin asked Minho. "That yalls dating... duh?" Hyunjin looked at him in disbelieve. Well, if you would call his disgusted face 'disbelieve'. "You guys spied on us the whole time! You already know we are dating officially! Why would you ask us again?!" Hyunjin let out a huff. "Geez fine. No need to yell." Minho mocked again.

Honestly even though I love Hyunjin with my whole heart, I love the bickering between him and Minho more. It's just so entertaining to watch. I could pay for this. It's just so interesting to see what comeback Minho will use or what Hyunjin will throw at him. It's so damn entertaining. I feel like I'm at the cinemas. Wait no, a dramatic musical.

After we walked around the beach some more with the guys and joking around with them, all of us went back to the dorm. Since it was already late at night when we reached home, I said good night to all the guys and they all went into their rooms, leaving me and Hyunjin alone in the kitchen.

NO ONE'S POV

"Aren't you gonna go sleep?" Y/N asked Hyunjin as she washed the remaining dishes in the bowl. "I am, but I'll wait till you finish. I'll help too." He said and wiped the dishes dry as Y/N washed it. They finished washing and drying all the dishes and placed them back into their respective places in the cabinets.

"And we're... done!" Y/N cheered as she placed the last plate into the shelf. Then, she turned around to face Hyunjin who was still staring at her. "What? Do I have something on my face?" She asked and wanted to grab a piece of tissue paper but Hyunjin interrupted her. "Beauty."

Y/N stopped and stared at him big eyed, not believing what she just heard. A smile slowly crept on to her face and suddenly, she erupted into laughter. Actually, she didn't laugh, she wheezed. "What? It's true... don't laugh at me like that." Hyunjin crossed his arms and pouted, looking at Y/N who now has tears in her eyes.

"What should I do with you?" Y/N cupped his pouty cheeks with her hands, "Why are you so cute?" She smiled fondly, still internally laughing at what he said earlier. Hyunjin then unfolded his arms and cupped her cheeks too, making her eyes go wide at the sudden contact.

He then moved his face closer to her and pecked her soft lips quickly. One time, two time, three times, Y/N's hands slowly let go of his cheeks, her face burning with fire. Hyunjin must've felt how hot her cheeks were under his hands. "Oh? Did I make you flustered? Why is your face so red honey?" Hyunjin teased, making Y/N blush even more at the new nickname he gave her.

"Uhm it's time to urh sleep. Yea, sleep! Goodnight Hyunjin!" Y/N quickly blurted out and pushed Hyunjin's hands away from her cheeks, and tried to make a run from him back to her room but was stopped by a large hand, pinning her to the wall. She really isn't going to survive this.

"Where are you going?" He asked with his innocent voice. "Home- my room...do you need anything?" Her eyes shifted all over the place except for his eyes. She was avoiding his eyes and he found it adorable. "Look at me." He said and used his free hand and gently moved her chin upwards to face him. "Yes?"

"Get ready tomorrow. I'm gonna bring you on our first date. I'll pick you up at college after I'm done with our schedule." Hyunjin smiled innocently at her as if he didn't just make her whole stomach turn. "O-okay. See you tomorrow then, goodnight!" Y/N slid under him and ran for her life back to her room, shutting the door close.

Hyunjin on the other hand snickered at what she did and went back to his own room. "Phew." Y/N sighed as she layed down on her bed, getting ready to go to sleep. "First date huh? I'm really not single anymore." She smiled to herself and gave an imaginary pat on her back. "I finally have a boyfriend."

To Be Continued...