F I F T Y - O N E

HYUNJIN POV

Oh shit... this ain't going to turn out good. I turned to the left and right, everyone was staring at me and whispering to each other. They probably figured out by now who I was and I had to run. Run away.

As much as I wanted to stay and dance a bit more, nothing good would come out from it so I just bowed to the crowd and to the two dancers, took my beanie, and walked away from the crowd, smiling here and there even though they can't see my smile because of the mask I was wearing. But my eye smile does the work so it's fine.

Once I got away from the crowd, into somewhere more secluded, I texted Y/N where I was so that she could come. And then I heard a ding from behind me. Which in fact, scared the crap out of me.

"AHH!" I jumped, turning around to see Y/N standing there. She was looking like a ghost. "Hi." She smiled, looking innocent as ever. God help me, she looks so cute. "You scared me!" I put my hands on my heart, as a sign of a heart attack she gave me. One reason because she just appeared out of nowhere and the other because she was looking too damn cute. Gosh, I've really fallen for her.

"Please, you're so dramatic." Excuse me? This girl really stood there like a dead human being, trying to haunt me and said that I was being dramatic??? Huh??? "You still love me though." I teased, earning a 'tsk' from her. "How did you get here though? Did you follow me? Did anyone see you?" I asked, in a little bit of a panic.

"Don't worry, no one saw me. I just waited for a while then followed you here." Y/N answered. Ah, so that's how she turned up behind me. She's smart. "Well, since the fans are gone... let's go get ice cream." I said and dragged her over to the nearest convenience store I could find.

NO ONE'S POV

They picked out their ice cream and paid for it at the counter. Y/N got the melon flavoured ice cream and Hyunjin got the classic vanilla ice cream. "You know what's funny?" Y/N asked as she took a bite of her ice cream. "What?" "Everytime we hang out, we always get ice cream after. Every single time."

Hyunjin paused for a while and thought back. It was true, after every hangout/date they had, they would always get ice cream after. "It's our lucky charm." He said, making Y/N smile at his words.

"We should go back now, it's getting late." Y/N said after a short while. They stood up and threw the ice-cream sticks into the rubbish bin. "Let's go." Hyunjin said as he interlocked his fingers with hers again and walked back to the bus stop.

--------------------------------------------------------

"We're home!" Hyunjin shouted, his voice echoing in the room. "Finally. Now come here." Han pulled Hyunjin to the living room while Jeongin pulled Y/N there. They were both very confused as to what was happening. "Why are we here? Why are yalls here?" He looked at all of the other seven members seated in the living room. Some on the couch and others on the floor.

Weird thing is, the TV wasn't on which meant they didn't sit there to watch TV. Hyunjin had a bad feeling about this. "Where did you two go?" Chan asked with a mildly strict voice. "Date." Hyunjin replied just as strict because he thought Chan was gonna scold him so he didn't wanna make a joke out of the situation.

But in fact, he was way off. All seven of the members already knew they went on a date. Well, they knew Hyunjin went somewhere they just didn't know it was with Y/N. That is until she came through that door with him.

You might be wondering how they know right? Well, when Hyunjin was dancing with the two dancers, fans took videos of him and posted it on the internet. It then trended and somehow, Felix saw it. When Felix saw it, he went to tell his roommates, Jisung and Seungmin. Then after those two saw it, they went to tell Jeongin and Minho. Then after both of them, Changbin and finally, Chan. It was a mess in the dorm.

Anyways, back to the present, once the boys heard what Hyunjin said, all of their 'hehe(s)' came, filling up the room with loud noises of them just giggling to themselves because they wanted to make Hyunjin and Y/N embarrassed. "Huh?" Y/N let out a confused look, turning to Hyunjin once in a while to see whether or not he get what was happening.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Y/N asked again. "No reason, we just wanna make fun of you two." Minho said, gaining even more laughs from the seven of them. "So... this wasn't a scolding?" "Nope." Chan said, joining the fit of laughter.

After they had calmed down for a bit, Seungmin asked, "So, what happened on your date?" Hyunjin shook his head, hesitating to tell them because he knows that they are definitely going to laugh at them again. "I'm not telling." He said and walked off, leaving Y/N alone with the seven curious dudes.

"What?" She let out a nervous laugh, tucking her hair behind her ears. "Noona, tell us please." The youngest pleaded, giving her his irresistible puppy eyes. Y/N slowly got up and started to back up into her own room. "You know, I'm a little tired and it's already midnight... I'm gonna go sleep."

Before they could respond, Y/N shouted a 'good night' and slammed the door behind her. "I guess we won't find out what happened." Jisung said with a sad tone. "Hey, who said we wouldn't... we got tomorrow." Minho said, an evil grin forming on his face. "Uh...you're scary, I'm gonna go sleep now." Seungmin said and went back to his room.

One by one they headed back. Then one was left, Minho. "I shall find the answer tomorrow." He said with a determined tone. Actually, he said that with the tone and the same evil smile on his face. It was creepy yet intriguing at the same time.

He probably won't find out tomorrow though. Why? Because of the persistence of Hyunjin and Y/N but with his tricks... it would be hard to tell.

To Be Continued...