F O R T Y - T H R E E

Y/N POV

"What is it?" I asked. "Hmm... I want a kiss on the cheek." He said, making the other members have another cringe round. This time, they were on the floor, some pretended to gauge their eyes out and the others started to hold their tummys, like they were going to puke.

That is except Felix. Felix was just there smiling at them. He didn't find it cringe because he does that to the other members. Trust me, I've seen it all.

I would also join the cringe party with them but he was my soon-to-be boyfriend, so I couldn't do that. OK, maybe just a little but not that much.

"I-is that really your w-wish?" I asked him again, seriously because I couldn't believe what he asked. "Mhmm." He pointed to his cheeks and pouted, making his lips full.

Wow, how can I resist him? "Fine." I stood up and went over to him and placed a small peck on his full cheeks. "Is that enough?"

HYUNJIN POV

I-i wasn't really expecting her to do it. I was just joking but I guess she thought I really wanted the kiss. Well, I mean I did want it but like what I said was supposed to be a joke. Either way, I'm happy.

Actually, too happy. I felt my cheeks burning. Like literally burning up at the contact met with her soft lips. I think she noticed it too. She was giggling softly and I could hear it oh so clearly.

Oh, and the guys too. But instead of giggling softly like Y/N, they were laughing their lungs out. Changbin and Jisung were laughing the loudest among all of them. Their laughs were the most distinct among the rest of them.

"AAHAHAHAHHA, LOOK AT HYUNJIN! HIS FACE IS SO RED!" Changbin shouted, pointing to me. "HE LOOKS LIKE A TOMATO! AHAHAHHAHA!" Jisung added. Ugh, I wish I used this wish when no one was around. Only Y/N and I. Gosh, I really don't like them.

-----------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

The party ended and Hyunjin went live to thank the fans. Earlier when Hyunjin and Y/N went out, they saw many sign boards filled with Hyunjin's birthday ads. There were many sign boards placed all around Seoul.

When he saw those ads for his birthday, he asked Y/N to take pictures for him to post on his SNS. He then posted the pictures onto their SNS account as a present to stays for celebrating his birthday along with him.

"Thank you Stays for celebrating my birthday with me!" He cheered, giving them his iconic eye smile that lights up every room. "I'll be heading off now. Bye bye Stays!" He ended the live and went out to the rooftop because Y/N asked to meet there.

"Hey baby." He greeted, taking a seat next to her. They were now seated at the edge of the building, not the bench. Even though the bench was a much safer option, they didn't sit there. Maybe they just wanted something more thrilling.

"Here, your real birthday present." She said, giving him the box in her hands. Hyunjin took the box and opened it to find a daisy necklace. Y/N waited in anticipation to see what Hyunjin's reaction was.

"So? Do you like it?" She asked, scanning his face. He turned back up to her and smiled. It wasn't his normal eye smile that he always had, it was a really genuine smile. A smile that reflected what he was feeling at that moment - happiness.

"Nope, I love it." He said and moved closer to her. "Really?" She asked excitedly. She thought he wouldn't really like it because the presents he recieved from both the other members and the fans were much nicer than hers. She thought that her present was mediocre and that he wouldn't really like it much but good news for her, he genuinely liked it.

"Mhmm..." He hummed and pressed his lips gently onto her forehead. "I love it so so so much." He smiled again, this time brighter than the last. "O-oh uhm, your w-welcome." Y/N stuttered due to her flustered face because she just got a forehead kiss from the Hwang Hyunjin.

"Yah, aren't you gonna help me put it on? Hmm?" He nudged her arm, teasing her. He placed the daisy necklace into her hands before turning to the side. She took it and draped the necklace on his neck and clasped the necklace together.

She adjusted it and he turned back to face her. "I love you Y/N." He blurted out, completly unaware of what he said because he was just too in love with her to realise what he said. "H-huh?" She stuttered, completely taken off guard by the sudden confession of Hyunjin.

"H-huh? O-oh sorry. It uhm... it came out suddenly. Sorry." He scratched his head in embarrassment. Y/N slightly giggled at his silly actions before pulling him in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around the flushing boy and pulled him closer to her. "Mhmm... I love you too."

Hyunjin smiled, melting into her touch. "Hehe, are you that happy?" She teased, putting her head into the crook of his neck. "Of course. Who wouldn't be happy if the girl they love said 'I love you' back to them? Not me for sure. I am very, very happy right now." Hyunjin said, pulling her body even closer. If they weren't sitting off the edge of the building right now, they would be hugging really, really closely. But too bad for them, they are sitting on the edge of the building and had to keep a slight distance from each other.

"Then... I'm happy too. The boy I love said 'I love you' back to me." She pulled away giving him a quick peck on his cheek, making him even more flushed and surprised. "What was that for?" "Uhm...an extra present."

"Then... can I get more extra presents? On the lips?" He asked, pouting his lips. "About that..." She started to get up and slowly backed away from him, making Hyunjin confused, "I will, if you catch me first." She suggested and ran for her life back down to the dorm, Hyunjin chasing at full speed after her.

Let's just say that one of their wishes was fulfilled. Whether it was Hyunjin's wish of getting his kiss or Y/N's wish of getting away from the clingy Hyunjin... you will never know.

To Be Continued...