9. D.T.B

I salute ya, you took my bitch and you scooped her
I'm a loser, I feel like a fucking loser
Fuck the rumors cause I passed her back to ya
Ran through her then I passed her back to ya
Ha! But now I'm feeling like I'm, Ha!

~a boogie

Omniscient pov

"Wassup lil nigga " Von says to his son while picking him up out of his crib "out here , always , never ducking nun ain't that right ? " He asks him and king just stares at him , admiring the man he sees often holding him "gangsta since you was born , you had a gun in yo diaper didn't you lil nigga ?"

King starts giggling and Von mugs him .

"Man stop laughing like a lil hoe " he yells then smiles putting him back down . He loves raising king and cherished his time with him when Kitty dropped him off , no matter how crazy he sounded while he talked to his children . He knew king couldn't stay forever like true can so he enjoyed every moment of his time .

Von kisses him and look in the other crib seeing it's empty .

"Where yo sister at ?" He asks king " that lil mufucka got snatched ?" He asks getting a lil worried .

Von waves him off because he's not responding then walks to his room to find tru .

He doesn't appreciate how Asian tried to separate king and true just because they have different moms . He keeps telling her how their still siblings and need to be raised around each other , but she keeps insisting that until Kitty "respects " her , king won't be associated with true . Von hated that she thought that was okay , he just wanted everyone to get along for the kids and fuck allat personal shit . But the females didn't understand that .

"Say Asian ? " He calls out walking into his room seeing her on the bed with true in one arm and his phone in her hand . He starts feeling around his empty pockets then looks at her confused .

"The fuck wrong with you ? Going through my shit ! I'm not a little ass boy I'm grown " He snaps . She always goes through his phone Trying to find clues like a detective and catch him slipping up on her . Today when his phone buzzed she got a feeling she wanted to check it and got lucky .

"Von please don't try to play fucking victim right now ! " she yells

"I am the victim ! You always invading my damn privacy . Best believe if I had time I would be fucking other hoes trust . " He yells and she frowns then throws the phone at his chest . He catches it then looks at the unlocked screen on his messages

"See that's exactly why I don't trust you!" She says . He looks at Kennedys message and try's not to let the smirk appear on his face , Feeling the excitement of her wanting to talk to him . That's definitely not what he expected .

"How was I supposed to know she was gone text me ? " he questions calmly , anxiously waiting for Asian to get her little rant over with so he could call her . He couldn't wait to hear her voice rather she's cussing him out or begging for love , he just wanted to listen to it all over again .

A year later , and he's still not over the way her voice makes him feel .

"That's not the point Von " she rolls her eyes

"Then what is the point ? " he asks annoyed . Seeing Kennedy text him is also such a relief . He been ready to drop Asian so bad and now that the person he's never stopped wanting wants to talk . He already has it in his mind that it's no possible way he's going to let this fail again .