78. Fuck yo man

"Bitch, fuck your nigga (fuck your nigga)
Ho, fuck his feelings (it's fuck his feelings)
You say you stayin' (you say you stayin)
See, ho, you trippin' (see, bitch, you trippin')
See, I'm a killer (see, I'm a killer)
But I got feelings (what? huh?)
I catch you with him (I catch you with him)
I just might kill him"

~king Von 🤍

Kennedy banks pov
Sunday 10/16

"Hello Kennedy , The status of your paternity test results will be delivered on October twentieth

"Hello Kennedy ,
The status of your paternity test results will be delivered on October twentieth . Thank you for your patience, goodbye "

I groan loudly and hang up the phone , slamming it on the bed . Laying my head back on the board , I look up at the ceiling and try to calm the anxious feeling in my chest down .

Everyday since I put in for the paternity test Ive been calling in waiting to know the results and when they will be delivered but they keep pushing the day back further .

How hard can it possibly be to compare two dna samples together and determine if there related or not ? Not that fucking hard!

It's probably just a sign that I shouldn't be doing this and it's giving me time to cancel the whole test and ask them not to send the results . But Everytime I even think about ending it , a voice in the back of my head keeps reminding me that I'm to far to just let it go .

That's also the same voice that says I'm not wrong for swabbing a defenseless baby without his parents consent , so I don't think that voice is right .

Even I know I was wrong for what I did and each day I go without telling Von the truth is eating me alive !

Everytime he mentions them or the kids are around I get nervous and guilt fills my body to the max . I can barely hold a conversation with them around without getting sick to my stomach .

Yesterday Asian dropped off true while I was at the store and when I got back, true , king , and Von were sleeping together in the bed . It made me so sick that I threw up and had to take some medicine before going around them again .

I was so nauseous because I can't believe I'm the one trying to break up his beautiful small family that he's created out here .

Yes it was through unfortunate circumstances but the way he acts with them , I just know he's going to be heartbroken when the results come back . He might even break me for bringing the truth to him , but that's a risk I'm willing to take to make sure it's nothing but truth from here on out .

Even though I'm hiding the biggest lie of them all right now !

Everytime he grabs my phone I get nervous that he might see any evidence on what I did , or that a call might come in that the results have been delivered .I even changed my passeord so that I can make sure everything is clear before he checks it . I feel like I'm a cheater or something !