90. Climax

"I gave my best, it wasn't enough
You get upset, we argue too much
We made a mess of what used to be love
So why do I care, I care at all?
At all
At all
At all
Going nowhere fast
We've reached the climax
We're together, now we're undone
Won't commit so we choose to
Run away
Do we separate? Oh
Don't wanna give in so we both gave up
Can't take it back, it's too late, we've reached the climax
Climax"

~usher

Omniscient pov
Friday 10/28

"Hoes ain't solid , hoes ain't shit , when shit get real can't trust no bitch . You can break your back and split your spine but hoes is just a waste of time "Von mumbles to king as He rocks him to sleep , with a nursery rhyme he learned in jail ,on the couch .

Vons mind is completely blank and he's honestly just saying whatever comes out of his mouth . His emotions are completely numb and he hasn't slept or talked to anyone besides his kids in four days.

His heart feels like it fell to the pit of his stomach and his face hasn't changed from a mug ever since his argument with Kennedy .

Everyday he gets angrier and angrier thinking back on the events that caused this big blow up . All the lying , all the secrets , the going behind his back and acting like everything was okay. He would have honestly rather her to tell him the truth about everything then for him to find out the way he did .

He never expected Kennedy to ever hurt him this much again and even after everything they've been through , nothing she can say or do can fix or heal his feelings towards her .

He meant everything he said and if he could go back he would've said more !

He really tried his best with Kennedy . He tried to change into a better man and be the person she could some day marry . But after all this , von realized that he's not the one that had to do the Changing. He wanted to hurt her so bad . Wanted to make her feel exactly the way he felt after hearing that phone call . He even wanted to put hands on her but he knew that would cause problems with Durk so he didn't do it .

Then the fact that she tried to act all hurt when he said that she wasn't family made him even more angry because she always tries to play victim . Not even Vons words hurted her as bad as he felt, especially after she said she had an abortion .

He just couldnt understand why she would kill a soon to be baby he's been working so hard to give her so that their family could be complete . He was waiting until she got pregnant to propose so she can have a belly bump in her wedding dress like maw did but now all his hopes and vision are in the trash can .

He feels nothing but hurt and hatred everytime he thinks about her and he wants to just scream and fight everyone in sight but he knew it wouldn't solve anything . That's why he just decided to be quiet and stay to himself before he took his frustrations out on the wrong people .

Von sniffs and looks down at king while he starts falling asleep then lays him down beside him on the couch before staring at the black tv screen with his hands bawled into a fists .

He wanted so badly to spazz out and handle his anger like he always did . But one thing that came from the relationship with Kennedy that he will never admit is that she taught him a new way to handle things in a non violent way .