61.Fed up

"Ain't nobody did me no favors, yeah
Bills due, rents late, lights off, can't see in this bitch
Fuck all that friend shit
The friendships were last year, ain't nobody been real
I'm by myself, I did it on my own, ain't asking for no help"

~Derez De'shon

Kennedy banks pov

"Hey money ... it's Kennedy " I mumble into the phone then hear muffled chuckling .

I feel so desperate right now . I just know this is a bad idea , But I also know that money has so many strings he can pull for them and maybe even get them out . I hate to ask him for anything but if it means Durk and Von can come home then that's what I'm willing to do .

Even though they killed his son , I wonder if he knows they did it ..

"I know who it is " I hear him say "I knew you would be running back to daddy soon "

"Excuse me ? " I question and mug the phone.

"Oh Cmon Kennedy don't play dumb " he starts "your little boyfriend wants to go play sharp shooter and now he's going to prison for the rest of his life so you wanna run to me cause I can help him out this situation "

I listen to his words and before I speak I shake my head . So he does know that they killed Daniel and he's probably recording this conversation for evidence . Im slow but I'm not stupid .

"I called you because your their manager and you should know that your clients are currently being held on false charges " I say confidentially

"Oh nah see I used to be their manager " he says

"Used to ? " I question

"Yeah used to , their dropped from my my label , I signed the release papers today so you can run off and tell him and Durk they can rot in hell "

"Wow " I mumble to myself "you dumber than I thought you were . Money records is nothing without them "

"Bitch I will mold asian into nicki Minaj and have von drop your ass to be with her, she already has his child " he spats making me gasps at his tone then I start to chuckle

"First of all you can't make her into no damn nicki Minaj and secondly Von ain't going no where "

"Tuh he's going to prison and I'll make sure of that "

"What are you talking about ?" I asks him

"Oh you'll see when I testify against his ass in court . Yep ! As soon as that pre court date drop imma be on the first flight to atlanta to convict your brother and boyfriend . I hope you enjoyed your time with them "

"Go to hell with your son money " I grit through my teeth then hang up the phone slamming it on my lap .

I don't know why I even called him or why I thought he would actually fight for Durk or Von .

It's clear that he's content on locking them away and I'm just confused on why he's so angry at them . I mean yeah they killed his son but money barely even liked Daniel most of the time and his son assaulted me .

The harm that was done to Daniel protected the other women he could've put his hands on and maybe if money would've raised him right , it wouldn't have gone this far .

I guess india and I will just have call around and solve things ourselves because I refuse to let money be the reason they get convicted . I've never been in a situation like this before and I don't know how I'm going to contribute to helping but I will never give up on my baby no matter what problems it is .

Buzz buzz buzz

I pick up my vibrating phone and look down at the blocked caller before answering. If this is money I swear to god he finna get cussed out .

"Hello " I answer

"Hi . You have a collect call from an inmate at Clayton county county jail named 'it's Von ' do you except the charges ? "

"Yes ! " I yell into the phone then it's starts ringing .

I haven't heard from Von since he's been locked up and I really need to hear his voice. Maybe even get clarity on everything that's going on .

"Wassup baby " I hear him answer and I sigh in relief

"Von oh my god are you okay?" I ask him

"Yeah I'm straight love you good ? "

"No im not good! I've been worried sick about you " I tell him

"Don't worry bout me imma be okay "he says calmly "I'm coming home "

"Von I wanna believe that but do you know what their trying to charge you with ? " I asks

"Hell yeah but I'm not tripping on that I pay Jeffery to handle my buisness so that's what he gone do . I just need you to stay down and not give up on me "

" I would never " I tell him truthfully"I'm still here and I'll be when you get out to "

"I know you will baby , I promise when I get out I'm done with all this shit . It's me and you " he voice softly flows through the speaker making me tear up .

"I love you so much Von " I tell him

"I love you more " he says "our hearing is in two weeks and I need you there "

"You know imma be there"

"Cool let india know " he says "Durk lost his phone privileges

"Why ? " I ask concerned "is he okay ? "

"Man that nigga straight he just snapped on the guard cause when they was patting him down they jiggled his balls "

"Von shut yo ass up ! " I hear in the far background making me smile

"I'm so glad y'all are okay " I say lowly

"Fasho but imma see you in two weeks love , make sure your there "

"I'll be there " I say then hear the phone call end . I let out the loud sigh then set my down on my leg before putting my head in my hands .

In two weeks I will know if my babies coming home or not ? TWO WEEKS ?! I tried to sound more positive than I actually feel when I was on the phone but I'm so afraid .

If they don't let them out the guilt is going to eat me alive and I can't bare to live without my brother and boyfriend . My whole life is collapsing in front of my eyes and I have to wait two weeks for me to know if it will be ever be built up again .

Two weeksss...