10. Dark conversations

"So many smiles, so many hugs, but I still feel alone
Cut down the lights, cut off his phone, and get in his zone
Lost in his thoughts, he's in a vault, but his mind, it roams
And he'll give his heart to anyone who will call it home"

~Rod wave

Omniscient pov
Thursday 8/11

4am

As Von lights up his fourth blunt of the early morning , he lays back on the couch in the living room of Keisha, a stripper he met last night while he was out trying to calm himself down at the club . She offered him a private dance and after he declined she basically threw her ass at him so he caught it and just decided to stay at her house so he didn't have to go home .

At this point he wasn't even mad at Asian anymore for doing what she did because he expected that from her , but he's pissed at Kennedy .

He couldn't believe she would stoop as low as Daniel just because he left . Not only did Daniel treat her wrong , throw her out , and say foul shit about her family . But he also snitched on Von and made him go to jail .

The fact that Kennedy knew that and still went back to him made Von feel like she's disloyal and switched up on him , and that's just something he cant forgive .

Yes , he loved her and thought she was his soulmate, but now he didn't want anything to do with her and is ready to move on for good .

"Bitches be hoes on foe nem " he mumbles to himself while exhaling the smoke out his mouth and let it sting his bloodshot red eyes . He was already fried out of his mind but now that he's angrier it's hitting him even more . "On god I don't fuck with nobody " he shakes his head talking to nobody but himself .

He meant it to . He was tired of giving handouts to people and them not appreciating it . He's tired of being sad in his own home . He's tired of Kitty and Asian acting immature. And he's tired of giving his love out just for him to turn around and get betrayed . He decided to end all of that once he got back home and he's starting with asian .

He exhales the last of the blunt aggressively then pulls out his new phone he had to buy because he broke the last one and , clicked on Kennedys name . He wanted to cuss her out and tell her how pathetic she is for going back to Daniel and how much he hated her and to never reach out again .

He presses call and it goes straight to voicemail. He does this ten more times getting the same results and then huffs throwing his phone at the ground breaking it again .

"Fuck that hoe! " he yells shaking his head . He's so lost in his own head that he didn't even notice Keisha walking in on him catching him talking to himself and breaking his phone .

"Uhm Von who you talking to ?" She asks him . He slowly picks his head up and turns towards her as fast as he could being so high .

"The hell you doing here ?" He asks and she looks at him confused .

"Nigga this my apartment " she shakes her head and sits next to him . "Why you breaking shit ?" She asks picking up his cracked phone .

"Why you asking me so many fucking questions ? you the feds ?" He questions and she rolls her eyes

"Nigga ain't nobody the feds " she starts " who is Kennedy ? "