32. Frustrated

"I'm not alright right now
I'm having trouble seeing you for what you do
I'm not alright, worn down
From make believing that you love me too
Frustrated, over you
Frustrated, I'm a fool
Frustrated, over you
Frustrated, I'm a fool"

~R.LUM.R

Dayvon Bennett POV
Sunday 8/21

"See lil folks that's why I be telling y'all not to love these hoes " I start "you to true , niggas aint shit either " I point at her while she giggles like sumn funny

"See lil folks that's why I be telling y'all not to love these hoes " I start "you to true , niggas aint shit either " I point at her while she giggles like sumn funny . I got the goofiest kids in the world .

I'm sitting in the studio with her and king venting to them about my problems like they can understand my simp ass .

I'm so tired of being around everyone like I'm just cool with all of them cause that shit not true . Ive been ready to cut them niggas off and now that Kennedy ass wanna start messing with my blood pressure , it's not even safe for me to be tryna act cordial .

That's why I had to pick up my two lil mini me's and see what they was on . They gotta tell me what I should do about this situation that I'm in .

"King these females worst " I say to him "they'll have yo ass in love just to leave , then come back , make you fall in love again then dip for a second time " I shake my head "that's why you pimp these hoes and never have one . You always need a back up " I say and his lil hands wrap around the finger I have pointed at him .

"True you not allowed to have no niggas period " I mug her "I'll kill All of them " I shake my head at her "just don't grow up and be annoying like your momma , or difficult as fuck like your future step momma .. alright ? " I ask her and she smiles " cool "

I set their car seats down on the couch in the booth and grab my pen and notepad to start writing down some lyrics .

I ain't had to much to write about lately but for some reason but out of no where last night all these weird ass feelings and words started flooding through my mind so had to come to the Stu and let some shit out .

I know it's because of Kennedy . She's all I been thinking about and honestly I wished I could stop . All that girl ever do is leave a nigga and she confusing as hell .

First she wanna be all rude and flirt with my cousin then she telling me she miss me and we finna fuck but then she stop that shit and say she in a relationship and she can't . I don't even know what she want anymore when I thought she wanted me .

I know I'm bipolar but that girl on a whole other level . She confuses her damn self and I'm officially done trying with her ass .

All she wanna bring up is how I got kids and I'm with asian but what she don't want to fucking comprehend is the fact that I would drop Asian like a fly if she said the word . Maybe she really loves that daniella nigga and wants to make shit work with him .