39.Your mines still

"Better tell that nigga you mine
Heard you've been trying to tie the knot, girl, tell me you lyin'
Let me beat that pussy up one more time
I know that you feen for this
I know that you did not forget
So don't go to sleep"

~yung Bleu

Omniscient pov

"Hell yeah tell em you mine still "

Kennedy smirks as Von slides his tongue across his lips then starts planting moist kisses down her neck as she's still straddling his lap .

She closes her eyes enjoying his pecks on her skin and his hands sliding inside her waistband to her tights .

She knew that this time their intense moment of intimacy wouldn't be interrupted. That she could enjoy every minute of it .

Asian is gone and her and Von are officially on the same page . They had their conversation and Kennedy has most of all the answers she needs . She decided to just enjoy this moment to the fullest .

She tilts her head back letting him work his lips from the top of her neck to her chest and slowly zips down her jacket revealing her lace bralette .

"Yo ass dont ever where no shirt under your jackets " he mumbles on her chest and she chuckles a little . He's right , it be to hot to wear clothes under jackets and hoodies .

Kennedy looks down at him with pure lust in her eyes biting on her bottom lip . He looks up seeing the way shes staring at him and he lifts his head so that they could be on eye level .

"Don't be looking at me like that you gone start some shit you can't finish " he mumbles pulling on her tights wanting to slip them off of her .

"Why can't I finish ?" She asks looking down at his full lips .

He grabs her neck and pulls her lips into his mouth sucking on them slowly then aggressively sliding his tongue in her mouth making her gasps and indulge into the kiss .

He keeps their lips connected as he slowly pulls her tights down and lays her back onto the bed to take them completely off .

A soft moan escapes her mouth as he rubs her through her through her underwear and pulls away from their kiss to stare into her eyes . "I miss yo shit Kennedy " he mumbles as she groans feeling his fingers slips inside her lady part .

"Show me " she tells him . That's all he needed to hear .

Her back arches off the bed as he slides in another finger making the pit of her stomach anxious to feel more of what he has to offer . Her body hasn't felt this way in a while and she doesn't know how to act .

"Damn Von " she moans gripping his dreads tightly .

"Bae chill I ain't even put my shit in yet " he smirk sliding his jeans and boxers down his legs lifting her bottom half off the bed . He puts his solid member near her entrance and slides it up and down watching her body react to him teasing her

"stop playing " she groans squirming around the bed he chuckles a little and raises her legs into the air then slowly slides into her entrance . "Mhmm " she moans lifting her back off the bed .