72. Aint mad at you

"My daughter straight, bro, we talkin' for life, for real (ayy, Kel)
We was once two niggas of the same kind
Quick to holler at the hoes at the same line
I'm happy for you, but I'm disappointed at the same time, look
This for my nigga, I know it's been a little while
Heard through the grapevine that you still holding it down
I couldn't find the pride to say this shit to your face
So I did it it over snares and bass, you just takin' your place"

~rod wave

Kennedy banks pov

"Okay babe I have your diapers , diaper bag , bottle , wipes , and change of clothes but I feel like I'm missing something " I sigh as I carry true towards the door

"Okay babe I have your diapers , diaper bag , bottle , wipes , and change of clothes but I feel like I'm missing something " I sigh as I carry true towards the door . "Oh Duh " I snap my fingers "your pacifier "

I jog to the kitchen and snatch the pacifier off the counter before before stuffing it into the bag. "Okay we're good " I smile at her grabbing Vons keys then walking to the door swinging it open .

"Oh hey " i hear then see Asian about to knock and I groan internally , Ugh here we go ! I know if Kitty was bad she was about to be on ten .

"Hey " I mumble "your here to pick up true ? " I ask a little sad . I was looking forward to this lunch . Getting true ready and packing her bags made me feel like a real mother and I was honestly getting used to it .

"Yeah I'm visiting Chicago for a few days and my mom wanna see her " she says and takes true out of my arms making me pout a little . "We're y'all about to go somewhere?"

"Yeah " I nod , deciding not to lie about it . It's pretty obivious and we were just going to go out to eat anyways ."just out to eat with india and willow but your here now " I shrug and hand her the diaper bag before this conversation gets anymore awkward .

Yeah she's talking in a way calmer tone then she usually does and she looks super sweet while she's looking at me but I don't necessarily trust it . She be quick to switch up .

"Well did you need to talk to Von or something?" I asks weirdly because she's literally just staring at me . I feel like I'm getting set up or something.