56. Remember me

"Cause you know where my heart is girl
In our bed when you sleep
I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope we make it babe
For rich or poor, you won't be broke
But baby even if a nigga ain't rich
Remember me like this
Just like this
Remember me like this
Just like this"

~Jeremih

Kennedy banks pov
Friday 9/9

"Kennedy ?" I hear from a far "Kennedy ?"!

"Kennedy ?"!

"Hmm?" I groan

"Kennedy ! "It gets closer and I snap my eyes open . I look around the bright room and cringe at the light shining down on my face "you killed me " the voice says and I furrow my eyebrows

"Daniel ?" I question confused

"You killed me " it repeats

"What are you doing ? " I ask a little afraid that I'm hearing a dead persons voice

"Why did you kill me ?"

"I-I didn't " I stutter

"You let him " he spats

"You hit me ! " I defend

"So you have the right to take someone's life like your god ? " he asks and I sigh a little , still not being able to see him ."you don't even know what happened do you ?"

"I don't care " I tell him honestly "you deserved it "

"Mhmmm " he mumbles "well you deserve the karma that comes with having blood on your hands Kennedy . Good luck "

-

I gasp and jump up with sweat dripping from my head . Looking over at the side of the bed , I see that Von isn't there and I start to panick .

For the last couple of days Daniel has been popping up in my dreams giving me lessons about karma and I've been shaking it off, but today feels different . I don't know if it's a sign that somethings going to happen to me or Von but whatever it is , scares the hell out of me .

I thought getting him killed would erase him from my memory forever but it honestly just made it worst . I've been feeling so guilty and anxious, like somethings going to happen and I can't prevent it .

So Now that Von isn't laying next to me my anxiety is through the roof .

We're in atlanta for the show tonight and this city is shiesty as hell .

I pick up my phone and dial his number . I feel his phone start vibrating in the bed then I sigh and shake my head . Where the hell is he and why didn't he take his phone ?!