26. Breakdown

"I need a minute, can you give me one?
Let me get my mind right, room, can you give me some?
I only do this with you, don't argue with just anyone
We do this all the time, this time feels like we really done
And I'ma breakdown
'Cause even though I'm kinda heated right now
I don't like it when you're not around
So, I think we need to figure this out right now"

~Armon and Trey

Kennedy banks pov
Friday 8/19

I stuff my clothes in my suitcase , along with my toothbrush, shoes , and perfumes then zip it up and grab any extra items and put them in the other pockets of the beg

I stuff my clothes in my suitcase , along with my toothbrush, shoes , and perfumes then zip it up and grab any extra items and put them in the other pockets of the beg .

I unlock my phone and look at my ticket confirmation for a flight back to Chicago and smile proudly .

I refuse to be stuck in LA for a week and spend my vacation with satans nephew !

Von was so out of pocket yesterday and said a lot of hurtful unnecessary things that I didn't even know would still hurt my feeling being that I thought I was over him . But when he kept bringing his child up , and said I disgusted him , that's what hurt the worst . I don't think anything can cut deeper than hearing those words from someone you were once in love , planned a future , and wanted a child with . But I guess none of that meant anything to him so that's fine I'll just leave .

Then asian had the nerve to try to act like she's running the house . Hoe he don't even like you ! Welll ... he doesn't like me either , but he really doesn't like her and it shows ! She's so damn annoying and I know that's the only reason he brought her downstairs. To irritate me and make me break down in front of them , and I'll be dammed if I do that again .

It's clear that There will never be a Kennedy and Von again and that's completely fine . I'm glad I finally got the clarity I needed so that I won't be stuck on something that's nots happening .

Now I can go back home , erase Von from my mental completely, and start a brand new fresh life with Daniel . Period !

"Kennedy why are you making all this noise ?" My mother asks walking into the room . She looks down at my bags and huffs loudly . "And where do you think your going ? "

"Back to Chicago !" I answer sternly .

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head "Kennedy it's to early for you to be throwing one of your stubborn little bitch fits " she says and I gasp .

"I'm not throwing a bitch fit " I defend myself "you weren't there yesterday when- "

"Yes I know , I know. You and your lil boy toy we're arguing like two school kids with crushes on each other and things went to far . That shit getting old Kennedy be an adult " she sighs

"He's not my boy toy and it's all durks fault , I didn't even want to be around him " I tell her . Durk definitely set me up and he's cut off until further notice .