35.Leave em alone

"I can't leave 'em alone
Try to change my ways, but the dope boy turnin' me on
Trap niggas know what I want
So caught up that I can't leave 'em alone (Can't leave 'em alone)
Try to change my ways, but the dope boy turnin' me on
Trap niggas know what I want
So caught up that I can't leave 'em alone"

~Layton Greene

Kennedy banks pov

"So y'all thought y'all was just gone sneak off and chew on each other's faces huh ? " Durk smirks as we walk back to where the cars are

"So y'all thought y'all was just gone sneak off and chew on each other's faces huh ? " Durk smirks as we walk back to where the cars are .

After Von and I were caught kissing they wouldn't leave so we just decided to all walk back together so they can boost and talk about what they saw .

They were being so extra and honestly all I am is confused . Von and I keep getting caught in these intimate moments but still haven't talked or settled any of our disputes . It's like our bodies are doing the talking for us and that's good and bad in my opinion.

Good because I've missed Vons lips , his touch , his affection, and the love that we shared once before . But bad because if we don't discuss everything I worry about us easily going back to fighting and cussing each other out again .

I still haven't gotten any questions answered and my clouded thoughts haven't gotten any clearer, but for some reason I'm speechless . I don't know if it was us reminiscing, or us kissing again , but my plan to get us back to being friends seemed to work and I really don't want to ruin it by asking the questions I don't want the answer to .

Right now I'm really considering finishing out the rest of this trip in Vons arms then dealing with reality when I get back to Chicago. Because right now , LA feels like heaven .

"Durk you the biggest cock blocker I know " juju starts "first you wanna try to get in between me and ya moms and now you interrupting Von and Kennedy . We gone get blue balls fucking with you "

We bust out laughing as Durk stops walking and turns around to mug him . "I will beat the black off yo bitch ass . Stay away from my momma nigga " Durk snaps "matter fact where she at ? "

"I let her sit in the car with the AC cause my woman don't need to be burning up out here " juju answers with a smirk on his face just to get under durks skin . They start arguing and I laugh looking over at Von who's just looking forward gripping my hand tightly .

"What's wrong ?" I asks him noticing his serious expression. He looks down at me and licks his lips . I can't help but to stare at him as often as he does it .

"Nothing im just thinking " he mumbles .

"Thinking about what ? "

"I don't know " he shrugs a little looking away . I look forward and see that we're getting closer to the cars then stop him from walking and turn him to face me .