45. Insecure

"Why you gotta' be so insecure?
When I did all I could do, but you be wanting more
And why you can't get above my back?
And I can take a lot of shit, but I won't take that"

~Jasmine Sullivan

Kennedy banks pov

(The Wattpad family got you babe 😩long live  you ❤️)

(The Wattpad family got you babe 😩long live you ❤️)

I watch Clarence walk out the cafe then snap my neck towards Von feeling pure anger .

Why did he have to cause all of this drama when I was literally in the middle of telling Clarence everything in a mature adult manner . That's vons problem. He always wants to handle things with violence when most of the time it doesn't even take all of that . He needs to realize he doesn't own me and I'm going to do things at my own pace and not when he says jump or pulls out a gun .

"Twin we gone be accross the street at the venue " Durk tells Von as I storm over to him then him juju and cisco exit the cafe .

Von looks down at me and I frown at him . "Are you serious ? " I ask in disbelief.

He furrows his eyebrows and bawls his fist "I know you not coming over here to check me bout no bitch ass nigga " he grits through his teeth

"Was all of that really necessary though ?" I ask ignoring him getting angry

"Yeah it was , you shoulda handled your buisness when I told you to and I wouldn't have had to do allat " he spats

"I was handeling it! "I yell then look around to see people staring . I sigh and pull him into the empty hallway that lead to the bathroom "It was handled until you came in here starting stuff ."

"I didn't start shit " he shakes his head " and that shit wasn't to Handled if folks nem was still calling you his girl . So clearly you ain't tell him the right shit which means I had to " he steps closer to me so that we're nose to nose .

"You don't control me " I say calmly

"You right I don't control you " he agrees "but I control who you fuck with , what you do with them , and when that shit ends " he spews

"Did I control your relationships when we weren't together ?" I ask him

"That's the fucking problem Kennedy !" He yells "we are together which means I'm not letting shit slide . Especially you fucking with two niggas "

"Oh so you getting your managers niece pregnant is enough to let slide " I say letting it slip out my mouth without an explanation. I swear he gives me word vomit .

"The fuck are you even talking about Kennedy ? " he questions confused

"Money told me that Kitty was his niece and he sent her to you that day i went over daniels house to tell him that we're back together " I explain