51.Still trappin

"This ain't OG, this shit smokin'
This shit Thrax for real (this that Thrax for real)
This that shit that have you chokin'
And got Tooka killed (it got Tooka killed)
Niggas chasin' clout and claimin' bodies they ain't do for real
And my bitch got ass shots
But I promise that this strap is real (rah, rah, rah)"

~v.Roy and Durkio

Kennedy banks POV
Saturday 9/3
1am

(Don't go a day without thinking of you ❤️)

"Durk bit him ?" I question as India struggles to laugh while holding her stomach . We're still in the hospital room talking , trying to kill time until we could leave .

"Yes girl they was rolling around on this floor like some damn angry ass monkeys " she shakes her head laughing , catching me up on the events that happened while I was sleeping off of them pain pills .

"Their a mess " I laugh "always fighting knowing damn well it hurts them to be away from each other "

"Exactly " she nods "Durk broke up with him then as soon as we go outside his ass talking bout he miss Von . I swear he's bipolar "

"They both are " I chuckle then groan as my side grows in pains . India stops laughing and looks at me concerned .

"You good ?" She asks and I nod

"Yeah ill be good "I assure her and she shakes her head a little then sits at the end of my bed facing me .

"I'm so sorry this happened kenendy " she says "no woman deserves to get hands put on her by a man "

I listen to her words and start to tear up as the moment replays in my head . "Everything happened so fast you know " I mumble on the urge of tears "I was telling him I was leaving then it just happened " I sigh

She huffs a little and comes closer pulling me into a gentle hug " he's such a little bitch " she shakes her head "it's okay though cause he finna see what woman beaters get done to them "

I nod a little and wipe my stray tears "to bad his child is never going to get to meet him " I say lowly

"Child ?!" She gasps loudly "your pregnant?! "

"No " I answer quickly " jordie is , and it's his , they been messing around this whole time "

"Oh well girl I coulda told you that "she laughs "that girl a hoe she'll fuck anything I'm just glad your not pregnant by him "She sighs in relief "even though if you was, Von would probably raise the kid anyway since he known for raising children that aren't his with his stupid ass "

"Chill on him indi he has a big heart " I smile a little

"No heart big enough fa dat " she shakes her head then looks down at me "but it's no need to worry about that right now . We just gotta get you better so you can be in top shape for this tour "