71. Work

"Work, work, work, work, work, work
He said me haffi work, work, work, work, work, work
He see me do mi dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
So me put in work, work, work, work, work, work
When you ah gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn?
Me nuh care if him hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting"

~Rihanna

Kennedy banks pov
Thursday 10/6

 "Okay true so first you have place the lash on the tweezer " I tell the baby as she sits in front of me on the vanity

"Okay true so first you have place the lash on the tweezer " I tell the baby as she sits in front of me on the vanity . I decided to take a break from packaging my orders I've received when I relaunched my website , to spend time with true and teach her how to put on lashes even though she literally can't even talk .

Von decided to lock king in the studio room with him and juju to force him how to rap so i told him I should spend quality time with true to get comfortable and attempt to build the same relationship he did with them . I agreed to be patient and stay positive so that's what I'm doing .

"Then you put the glue on and let it dry a lil bit , then boom basic to baddie " I smile applying the lash to my eyes . I look at her smiling at me then I grin "you think von would be mad if I gave you sum? " I whisper and she giggles "he probably would huh his hot headed self " I shake my head "Cmon let's finish packing these orders so I can send them out "

I grab her off the table and she holds on to me as I carry her over to the floor to gather my packages . I sit her down and she instantly crawls back onto my lap making me smile a little while looking down at her .

Maybe I really was wrong about them . Just being around true as often as I am now she's really a cute baby , and everyday I see that her and Von look more alike than I thought . They have the same lips , eyes and nose so theirs no denying that . I feel kind of bad knowing that I may have been wrong this entire time .

"Hey true you're a really pretty girl you know that ?" I ask her "you look just like your mother and father " I smile at her and she just looks at me confused . "I'm sorry for being so mean , your the sweetest baby ever " I chuckle and sniff before looking away and continue my packaging .

Buzz buzz buzz

I look down at my vibrating phone and see India face timing me . I slide to answer and durks face flashes accross my screen .

"Where Von at ?" He asks as soon as my face pops up

"Minding his buisness "

"Let me talk to him "

"You know you can't do that " I roll my eyes

"Yall mufuckas is some feds bruh just let me talk to him it's important " he says seriously

"Okay if it's so important I will relay the message "