93.No air

"I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
Is there a way I could make you understand?
But how
Do you expect me, to live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air"

~Jordin and chris

Dayvon Bennett pov
Tuesday 11/1

"Push Kennedy ! " I yell while holding her head as sweat drips  down my face like a slave

"Push Kennedy ! " I yell while holding her head as sweat drips down my face like a slave .

"Von it hurts " she cries while arching her back and yelling loudly

"Just hold on a lil longer baby , you got it he almost out "I tell her and she digs her nails into my skin .

"Damn nigga that shit hurt " I mumble then look up to Durk who's pouring a water bottle over his face sweating hard as hell like he's the one in labor . "Twin you good over there ?" I asks him

"Man hell nah it's a human coming out her Coochie " he shakes his head and wipes his face with a towel

"Nigga you got a whole child why the hell you so shocked ? " I laugh at him

"He passed out at willows birth "India says and I shake my head . This nigga Durk hell .

"Damn ! " Kennedy yells again gripping my hand tighter .

"You good man just push my lil folks nem out " I tell her then kiss her forehead and wipe the tears off her face

"I see his head ! "India yells and my eyes shoot open as I rush over to record

"Oh my god " I mumble seeing a full head being pushed out my babys vagina . This shit is gross .

"Awe hell nah " I gag and start stumbling before the room goes completely black ....

"What you wanna name him ?"

Dayvon junior .......

"Kennedy ! "I yell waking up out of my sleep gasping . I look around at the dark room and exhale before wiping my forehead and reaching for my phone to check the time .

3:23 am

I lay back on the bed as my chest moves up and down while I'm breathing hard as fuck .

That dream felt so fucking real . We were in the hospital right down the street and Kennedy had a big ole belly while in labor . It was hella doctors and tools and Kennedy had a real ass baby coming out of her .

I felt everything like I was really in the moment and to be honest I wish I would've never woke up .

My breathing calms down a little then I unlock my phone and go straight to my face time log about to press on Kennedy's name then I stop myself and think .

I damn near forgot I hate her at the moment . I was about to call her and tell her about my dream and how it could be a sign that she's pregnant when I really don't even want her to be .

I don't want her to have my child and shit by the looks of it she don't want to either .

My chest still hurt from that abortion shit and I'm not gone ever be able to get over it .

Yeah my heart still love that girl but I can't let that soft ass nigga inside me do all the thinking . He the reason I'm in this fucked up situation now . If I would've just kept my guard up and stuck to not trusting bitches I wouldn't even be having feelings right now , but of course my bitch ass heart wanna make me go out like a hoe . I deadass hate that nigga !

That's exactly why I'm completely done and I'm moving on with my life without that girl .

Just like today , I'm doing the ride video with Kayla , grandbabi , my kids , shit and I might even tell asian to pull up! Everybody that Kennedy tried to keep me away from is who I'm trusting from now on and I don't care what nobody got to think about that shit ! Everybody who disagree can go to hell .

Just like yesterday when Kayla tried to say sumn bout kitty when all we was doing was sleeping . We could've fucked , I would've fucked , I wanted to fuck , but I didn't fuck ! And to keep it real I really regret that shit . I should've dicked her down just to prove to myself that I'm done with Kennedy ass and I'm on to new coochie . But then Kayla and grandbabi wanna cock block and shit because their Kennedy lovers .

I should've never even brung Kennedy home , I shoulda just waited and tested her loyalty first but nah dumbass Von wanna fall in love and shit . I don't even know who I am anymore ?

Moving hoes out to LA , giving hoes babies , buying hoes the world . I could've saved that shit for myself and my niggas . Definitely not no bitches

I shake my head and groan getting up to go brush my teeth and get dressed for the day . I feel so damn horrible and weak . I hope this video cheer my ass up and help me forget and stop dreaming about Kennedy . That shit take hella energy from me because of how real and graphic it looks and I'm so tired of her being in my head and flooding my thoughts , not even the weed is helping .

I aggressively pull out the drawer and snatch my toothbrush out before putting tooth paste on it along with water . As I'm brushing I look down at the drawer I just opened and my face drops a little as I look down at what's inside it.

I rest my toothbrush on the side of my mouth then sigh as I pull a small box out of it and open it revealing the ring I was going to give Kennedy eventually. I shake my head and close it before stuffing it in my pocket and continue brushing my teeth .

I might as well give that ring to grandbabi to give to some lil hoe at the school or sumn cause I ain't gone never give another female this shit

As Soon as you show a lil bit of kindness they run with it and this love shit hurt . That's why I hate getting attached because they always end up leaving . Everytime ...

Don't none of this shit be worth it for real . Money the only thing I'm loving from now on .

I rinse out my mouth and look over my teeth in the mirror before looking down my chest and coming across Kennedy's name .

I sigh a little and swipe my finger across it before shaking my head a little at it not coming off . I got this girl name on me tatted twice and that still wasn't enough to keep her permanently in my life . I swear I'm fed the fuck up !

"Damn "I mumble to myself putting on a shirt so I don't have to look at it anymore "how did it get like this baby ? "