50. Back in blood

"You can't come back to your hood, huh? (No)
He was dissin' on my cousin, now his ass all in that 'Wood, huh? (Boom, boom, boom)
Book his ass, I wish he would come (pussy)
V-Roy pop up at that car with that new Glock (grrah, grrah), I wish he would run (grrah, grrah)
His ass playin', bitch, I'm really icy (really icy)
Pooh Shiesty, that's my dawg, but, Pooh, you know I'm really shiesty (my nigga)"

~Durkioooooo

Omniscient pov

As Von sits quietly in the room , he watches Kennedy sleep while holding her hand tightly . She started hyperventilating and bleeding uncontrollably so he brought her to the hospital .

His emotions and mental is all over the place at the moment . He wanted all the hurt that kenendy feels to be put on to him so he kept holding her and praying but all she did was cry .

That's why He blames himself for what happened. He knew If he would've been there Daniel wouldn't have had the balls to raise his voice at Kennedy let alone touch her . He felt like he failed her and that ate him up so much he almost didn't even want to look at her in the face , he's ashamed .

"Oh my god Von we came as quick as we could " india gasps storming into the room with juju , cisco , and Durk behind her . Von called them as he made it to the hospital, leaving out the major details of what happened. He was so scared and frantic all he got out was that she got hurt and to turn the bus around to come back to Chicago.

Without question Durk did so but now that he sees his sister beat up and bruised in a hospital bed , he has a lot of questions.

Von looks up slowly at India's shocked face and durks frown then takes a long sigh getting up .

"What happened ? " India asks on the urge of tears walking over to hug Kennedy .

Von shakes his head a little and sniffs trying not to break down again . Durk slowly walks over to the bed and stands over it with bawled fist . Seeing kenendy in this state reminded him of when he walked in on his mother laying in a pool of blood because of their father . He promised himself he would never hit a female and that he wouldn't let anyone hit his sister .

"If this shit a joke I suggest y'all tell me " he mumbles lowly . Von looks up at his twin and shakes his head .

"It's not a joke , that nigga beat- " Von stops himself not even being able to get it out "he hit her " he mumbles

"He did what ? "Durk asks calmly . India looks up at him frightened on what his next actions would be .

"Durk come talk to me " Von says standing up trying to pull him outside the room , he noticed India's reaction and he didn't want her to see him angry like he was about to be . Kennedy Is durks blood sister , so Von knew that he's a waiting fuse ready to explode .

"Fuck no I ain't talking to shit " Durk snaps pushing Von back "she was with you how the fuck you let this happen ? "

"Durk calm down Bro " juju says trying to pull him away

"Shut the fuck up ju " Durk pushes him then steps back in Vons face

"I didn't let shit happen I wasn't there " Von spats at him angrily. He couldn't believe Durk is blaming him right now when he doesn't even know the story .

"You never fucking there that's the problem "Durk yells pushing him back into the wall . Von grabs grips the collar of durks shirt and roughly holds him face to face .

"Calm the fuck down bitch ass nigga you don't even know what happened "Von grits through his teeth trying not to cause a scene so the security won't walk into the room