5 . No love

"Believe we had a great night , but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you shit "

~August Alsina

Kennedy banks pov

"Fuck girl " Clarence groans as I climb off of him

"Fuck girl " Clarence groans as I climb off of him . I met Clarence two months ago at the grocery store with Daniel . I had a mini break down in the middle of one of the isles when I saw the sushi and he comforted me while Daniel was in the bathroom . We exchanged numbers and been freaking on each other every once in a while since then .

Yes I feel bad for leading Daniel on and having sex with Clarence without him knowing , but Clarence fills the void I get when I think about Or have break downs about Von, something Daniel can't do .

What's even worse is that Clarence doesn't even know about Von or the way he makes me forget about him for the moment and I want to keep it that way .

"I got you something " he says grabbing a bag from the corner as i put back on my panties

"Awe really " I smile "why ?" I ask . Him and I agreed when we first linked up that until I'm emotional stable , and done entertaining Daniel that we wouldn't commit to anything serious or act like we're more than just each other's entanglement. #jada

"Just a lil appreciation gift nothing  to crazy " he says and I open the bag . "I know how much you love that damn perfume " he shakes his head as I pull out the Japanese cherry blossom perfume out the bag and blush seeing the lingerie at the bottom . "That gift for me and you "

I laugh a little and pull him into my arms , giving him a kiss on his beautiful lips . "Thank your Clare" I smile

He grabs my chin and slowly slides his tongue between my lips for a deep kiss . His free hand travels up my thigh and grips it tightly . "Mm " I moan in his mouth and he smirks while pulling away to bite his bottom lip .

"Why you so nasty ? " he asks and laugh a little .

"I'm dick deprived " I say and he burst into laughter . "What's so funny ?"

"Girl why you don't just ask your punk ass boyfriend ?"

"That's not my boyfriend " I shake my head "and because i don't know " I shrug "I'm just not attracted to him in that way so I gotta get it from somewhere " I tell him honestly.

"Stop wasting your time with that clown then and be my girl ken " he says and I sigh knowing where this conversation is heading.

"Why do all y'all niggas wanna make it official , I'm not a good girlfriend ya know ? That's why I'm single now " I tell him.

Daniel wanted to make it official, and now Clare does when I thought we had a strictly lust relationship. I can't even take either of them serious anyways because I'm still in love with someone else .