58. We ride

"Look I don't trust nobody like I trust you
I know you'll never hurt me 'cause it will hurt you
Everybody turn they back on me but you
And when I did time you was doing time too
Looking back at it, Hell what we went through
It's like I prayed for an angel and he sent you
They used to say you was a fool 'cause you loved me
Now look at them they lie them I wish it was me"

~Gucci mane

Kennedy banks POV

"My name ain't even Dayvon ! " Von yells to the officer as he's being manhandled aggressively

"My name ain't even Dayvon ! " Von yells to the officer as he's being manhandled aggressively .
I get up off the floor and run over to hold him in my arms .

Everything is happening to fast and getting out of control . I know Vons been arrested before , but not in front of me . I didn't know they are so ruff and rude .

I feel so bad that He's even in this position because he's going to jail for me . I knew my dreams were hinting at something. If I would've never told Von to kill Daniel then this situation wouldn't be happening and he would be proposing like he was going to but no ... this is my karma .

"Ma'am step away ! " the officer yells and I ignore him and hold Von tighter .

"I'm so sorry " I cry into his chest and he bends down to kiss my neck .

"It's okay baby " he says loudly then turns his head inside closer to my face "I got a gun and a blunt on my waistband " he starts mumbling in my ear lowly . I listen to his words and catch on to what he's saying .

I move my body closer to his and discreetly grab the gun and blunt putting it inside my pants without the officer seeing since he's behind Von . I raise my head up to look at him and kiss Him one last time .

"Imma see you soon " he nods and I let a tear fall then sigh and walk away grabbing my purse and the keys .

On the way out the restaurant I receive stares from concerned bystanders so I put my head down and cry out the door . I get in the car to put the gun in the middle console and wait for the officer to bring Von out as tears stream down my face .

I feel so lost and confused. How did they know where we were? Who told them what happened ? And why did Von attempt to murder jordie ? My head is so clouded and all I keep thinking is that This is all my fault .

I never thought I would have to see the day where Von goes back to jail because he's been changing so much and I'm the reason why he went backwards . I should've just lied and said I got jumped by strangers then he wouldn't have had to retaliate as bad as he did .

I know it's out of love and protection but if it meant him being able to stay home , I wouldn't have wanted him to do it .

Minutes go by and Von is finally walking out the restaurant with the officer holding his arm and a mug on his face . I jump out the car and looks at me .