73. You da one

"Cause you know how to give me that
You know how to pull me back
When I go runnin, runnin
Tryin' to get away from loving ya
You know how to love me hard
I won't lie, I'm falling hard
Yep, I'm falling for ya but there's nothin wrong with that
You da one that I dream about all day
You da one that I think about always
You Are da One So I Make Sure I Behave!
My love is your love, your love is my love"

~Badgalriri

Kennedy banks pov

I pull up in front of the sugar factory and rush inside to find india and willow

I pull up in front of the sugar factory and rush inside to find india and willow .

The hostess leads me to them and india frowns as I walk up . "Bitch you was supposed to be here an hour ago "she says as I take a seat

"I know " I sigh and kiss willow on the forehead " but I swear I have a good reason why I'm late "

"Mhm where lil true at ? " she asks

"That's kind of my excuse " I start , Eager to tell her what just happened "Asian stopped me on the way out the door to pick up true and she apologized to me " I chirp and india starts to choke on her drink

"You lying " she gasps

"No I swear " I nod " she like genuinely apologized for everything she's done up to now . I was so shocked "

"Mhm " she mumbles then furrows her eyebrows " and where was Von at during this time ? "

"In the studio room " I shrug

"Oh bitch " she shakes her head "that hoe is so fake "

"India " I call out shocked

"Please don't tell me you fell for that fake shit ! "

"What do you mean ? She seemed genuine " I ask

"She seemed fake as fuck " she shakes her head "girl the only reason she trying to keep it cute with you is because your going to be the one to unravel the fact that them babies not Vons "

I look at her confused then squint my eyes " I don't get it "

"Of course you don't " she sighs " look she trying to distract you from the fact that Von ain't got them babies tested and she doesn't want him to . So being all friendly gone give you less time to think about the obvious cause you gone be to busy tryna play bestie boo with a fake hoe " she explains and I chuckle

"India that don't even make sense" I laugh at her

"Mhm whatever you gone see " she points " see I never admitted this but I believe that king is his "

"Why king ? "

" because Kitty not tryna be on fake shit . She stay bitchy as hell because she not worried about the fact that the her kid might not be his . But see Asian I don't trust her " she shakes her head

"Speaking of Kitty " I sigh "I can already see now she gone be a pain in my ass " I shake my head "she came in the house causing a scene and I ended up slapping her"

"Damn hoe you slapped her? " india laughs

"Yes I swear it was a reflex " I shake my head " and Von kind of defended her after I did it "

"See Unt Unt Von be tripping when it come to them " she frowns

"Exactly I know I'm not gone be able to handle that for to long to I don't know what I'm finna do " I shrug a little

"Just get rid of them " she smirks and I look at her weirdly

"That seems illegal " I mumble and she laughs

"No girl I don't mean kill them , I mean testing the babies yourself "

"Oh no " I shake my head quickly " I can't do that , plus I already told Von I would stay out of it "

"Kennedy Cmon now , you can't live in the house depending on Von to do it cause lord knows when it comes to hearing the truth he doesn't like it " she says "if you don't do it , it won't get done "

I listen to her words then sigh a little . "I cant india " I mumble

If it was vice versa and I found out Von tested my child I would be pissed off .

But then again if I was in Vons situation I would've been got the kids tested . I know he's afraid because he's in love with them but he needs to know the truth even if it's bound to hurt him .

I can't imagine me being the one to tell him that the kids aren't his and watching his face drop .

It's definitely not my place and I already realized that . I'm just going to stay patient and I know things are going to fall in place .... hopefully .

"Alright fine it's your call " she shrugs " but it's a clinic right down the street from your house who do them and you can swab the babies at home , take them down to they lab and they'll have your results back in three to five days " she explains and I furrow my eyebrows at her

"Wait how do you know that ?" I ask

"You don't even wanna know girl " she laughs and I shake my head

I cant imagine doing that even though I really want to . It's Vons call to make and I trust him to do it .

"I don't think my conscious would let me do that " I say honestly "I'm just going to let Von handle it "

"Alright I guess I'll mind my buisness " she rolls her eyes " what we gone do about these birthdays though ? "

"I don't even know , I know their kind of sad that can't see each other "

"Ooou I have an idea" india chirps

We spend most of the afternoon discussing Durk and Vons birthday and ordering up different foods to try .

I love Los Angeles different food selections and the sugar factory is definitely in my top five favorite places right now .

As time passed willow started to get fussy so india and I decided to wrap things up and leave . I ordered Von some food to go and decided to take the long way home to think about everything clouding my head at the moment .

I hate how stressed I become when the Von and babies conversation comes up but I'm trying my best to control it .

Fighting , yelling and worrying everyday isn't going to fix the issue faster and swabbing them isn't going to speed anything up either .

It's just going to make everything worse . I can't sneak behind his back or cross him like that or he won't trust me anymore and that's what I don't want to happen .

I love him to much for him to look at me like an opp. He might even leave me !

I'm staying positive for my baby and I'm going to stay by his side especially when he gets the test which I have faith that he's going to do ! He's just waiting until the time is right .

I pull up in front of the house and
I smile brightly while walking into the house with my to-go plates preparing to run upstairs and give von his food .

I walk towards the stairs then start to hear giggling from the kitchen so I furrow my eyebrows and go towards the noises .

It's a female voice and Vons probation officer is clearly a man so who else could it be ? He's not even allowed to have guest .

I walk into the dining room and my face completely drops as I stare at Kitty and Von sitting accross from each other at the table with big grins on their faces .

"Oh wassup baby you home already ? "