Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN

A/N:

Here's the lemon part xD

-Kuroko x Reader- (Republished)

Warning:

This oneshot contains sexual scenes. If you're not into lemons, i suggest you to stop reading this chapter and proceed to the next.

Thank you very much!

-Enjoy Reading-

~

"I'm going to claim my gift (F/N)-chan"

~

In a certain apartment, two people were doing some most intimate session of the year as grunts, moans and erotic noises was heard through it....

This is the best and the hottest gift of the baby blue haired man named Kuroko Tetsuya ever recieved in his life.

Tetsuya kissed you from forehead down to your lips leaving a trail of wet kisses. Eyes closed, he bit your lip lightly asking for entrance but you just smirked not letting him do what he wants. His arms sneaked on your butt and squeezed them, your breath hitched and accidentally opened your mouth as he entered his tongue and explored your wet cavern leaving no spot untouched.

You moaned on his mouth as he twirls his tongue around yours, this actions of him made you so wet down there. You encircled your arms around his neck pushing him more to you, you two kept fighting for dominance, your heads moving in sync, and for the first time you've won.

The two of you broke the kiss leaving a trail of saliva between you. Seeing his blushing face made you weaken as Tetsuya pinned you to the wall kissing you again as he kept pressing his pelvis and started grinding you. Feeling his hard member makes you want to explode right on the spot, you hands sneaked inside his pants to feel him more, he moaned on your mouth as you kept squeezing his member, Tetsuya thrusted his pelvis to let you know that he was going excited. You smirked as your another hand guided his hand to your clothed breasts.

The two of you can't take it anymore and removed all your clothes and underwears leaving you two fully exposed. You always wonder how the hell did he got that big for an average height.

Tetsuya was about to kneel when you stopped him. You smirked.

"It's your birthday today, let me do it for you~" You led him on the living room and made him sit on the sofa, you saw Tetsuyas' eyes clouded with lust as you kneeled down.

You felt him trembled when you licked his tip, your tongue ran from his member to his base as your hands pumped him. Feeling your hot saliva, Kuroko grabbed your head asking you to give him a blow, you looked at him smirking.

"Nuh uh, beg for it Tetsu~" You said in a very seductive voice, Kuroko can't say anything as he felt you lick him on the tip making him push his pelvis up but you quickly avoided his thrust.

"Hmm hmm... beg for it first~" You said, he let out a soft moan when you licked his tip again.

"P-please (F/N)-chan" You looked at him and saw his helpless face, his mouth slightly opened as drools of him was visibly rolling down from his mouth. Seeing that expression made you more horny. You quickly bobbed your head up and down as you saw his hands clenched. You were hearing his soft moans as you started to touch yourself. Kuroko noticed it leaned down, he made you bend towards him and licked his fingers.

You moaned on his member when he inserted two fingers inside you, quickly thrusting it in and out of you. Your moans made him feel want to explode as you kept bobbing him. That position was embarrassing but enjoying. You felt a familiar knot inside you as you noticed he twitched inside your mouth too. You fasten your pace as Kuroko did the same, seconds later the two of you moaned as you cum, your juices flowed to his fingers as you gulped his liquids. You saw him licked his fingers clean, you blushed.

"You taste like vanilla shake (F/N)-chan" Sweatdrop and 50 shades of red crept up to you cheeks when he said that, still in a straight face.

"D-don't say it with a straight face!"

You saw Kuroko was still hard even if he just cummed, you pushed him down on a sofa as you rode him. You grind your womanhood to his member as you two heard a sound of erotic noise. Kuroko helped you thrust hitting you clit causing you to arch your back as he massaged your breasts.

You leaned down on him and hold his member guiding it to your entrance, you slowly put it in as you recieved a moan from him. Halfway, he began to thrust fully inside you making you mewl out in response.

"You're so hot inside (F/N)-chan" Kuroko said as you guided yourself upwards and downwards on him, breasts bouncing. Kuroko pinched your clit making you moan out loud, he's encircling his thrusts trying to find your sweet spot.

He took it as a sign that he hit the right spot when he heard you moan out loud and started thrusting on the same spot. He held your hips and thrusted harder making you a moaning mess. Your mouth opened in ecstasy as trails of drools rolled frim your mouth, you arched your back making him thrust deeper inside you.

Kuroko sat up and carried you as he stands, you encircled your hands around his neck for a support as he leaned down to your ear. He thrusted you harder and faster than before, whispering his sweet lines just made you more horny.

You felt him twitched as you felt a knot on your stomach.

"T-tetsu--"

"Let's do it together (F/N)" Kuroko said. And with one hard thrust, you both came. You felt his liquid fill you up as the other was dripping down on the floor. You looked at him smiling.

"Do you like your gift Tetsu-kun?" You said as you two cathch your breaths, Kuroko sat down not bothering to pull out his member inside of you.

"This is the very best gift i recieved (F/N)-chan." He smiled at you and pecked you on the lips.

"Stay with me forever (F/N)"

"I love you..."

"I love you too Tetsu... Please, take care of me and my heart and i'll be yours..."

"Forever"

~Birthday Special ends~

A/N:

Thanks for reading xD i hope you prepared a bag of blood just incase you got nosebleed~ hahaha!

Coming up next!

-A secret-

Trailer:

"Was that.... a giraffe?" You asked at no one in particular as you continued to stare at it.

How could a giraffe enter the school without the guards knowing? That's a mystery for you...

See you on the next chappie!

-Jay-