-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON

A/N:

Dedicated to my sis yetyoibabe :3 she said she liked Hyuuga so i created her one LOL! :3 Love yah sis.

Enjoy reading this leMOAN~

Warning:

This oneshot contains sexual scenes. If you're not into lemons, i suggest you to stop reading this and proceed to another chapter.

Thank you very much!

-Chocolates- -Valentines Special- #1

It was Valentines Day and you still didn't created even one chocolate for your boyfriend. Hyuuga Junpei.

You were making a big mess in the kitchen as you struggle yourself on making a chocolate cake, literally screaming and rushing all the process of making it.

Turning around, you saw the time.

"2:30pm" Your eyes widen in surprise when you saw the time, Junpei will surely go to your apartment and reprimand you for being absent. You quickly mixed all the ingredients on a bowl as you wait for the sponge to cook.

************

"Finished!" You chirped as you look at the chocolate cake you've just baked, you looked on the time and smiled. You still have time to fix yourself and grabbed a towel to bathe.

~Timeskip~

It was already 6pm when you heard the doorbell rang. You quickly walked towards the door and glanced at the peephole just to see a very angry Hyuuga looking at the hole too, you flinched.

"Open the damn door" He demanded, you shook your head.

"N-no, you'll kill me"

"I said open the door (F/N), don't make me use the extra key" With that you slowly opened the door and Hyuuga entered your apartment.

"Why are you absent?" He asked or more like growl on your P.O.V. as he sat on the couch. You sat beside him.

"Uhh... Secret?" You sweetly tilted your head and smiled making him glare at you.

"Don't secret me you d'a--mph" You gave him a peck on the lips just to make him stop.

"You're in clutch mode again Junpei, calm down and allow me to explai--"

"No, don't you know how m-... Forget about it" He pushed up his glasses to hide his embarrassed face and looked on the other side. You smirked. Seeing him go tsundere was quite cute, you can't help but to squeal at this side of him.

"Admit it, you missed me~ I miss you too Junpei~"

"N-no--"

"Admit it... It's obvious on your reactions"

"F-fine.." With that you gave him a peck on his lips again and go into the kitchen. You happily get the chocolate cake you did earlier and slowly walked to the living room, carefully stepping on the floor, trying not to fall when....

Suddenly your knees gone weak for an unknown reason making you scream and fall forward as the cake squished right underneath you. Hyuuga heard the commotion and quickly goes into you.

"T-the cake" You said as you sat up, internally cursing you knees for being weak. You looked at your boyfriend and said sorry to him as you explain all the details about you being absent. You thought that this will make him depressed but no... You saw him with a mischievous grin on his face.