Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)

You were walking with your bestfriend (bf/n) through the halls of Kaijou High and it was very nice day to prank your boyfriend Kise Ryouta.

"Hey (f/n)-chan i heard you scream last night. What happened to you?" Your bestfriend said.(A/N: Yeah she's your neighbor)

You remembered everything what has done last night.

"Ugh, hehe"

And you tell her what happened.

- Flashback - 11:00pm

You were searching through the internet when you found a very interesting comic at comic naver. You clicked the title about Ghost in Masung Tunnel. You didn't know about the comic first so you started to read.

At first you're just simply reading through pages but when it comes to the middle you started to freak out.

Until....

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You screamed out loud when you see the ghost staring back at you right infront of your screen. Your mother and father got to your room to check what happened to you.

"I-it's nothing.. Sorry to disturb you" You said and readied your ears for the incomong scolding session from your dearest mom.
(A/N: Personal experience *cough*)

- End of Flashback -

"And that's what happened" You said

"HAHAHAHA! That's funny (f/n)-chan i bet your expression was priceless!" She laughed at you and you glared at her.

You took your phone out and searched the comic you read last night. When the page loaded completely you turned to (bf/n) and gave your phone.

"Hmmmm? What's this (f/n)-chan?" She absolutely clueless about what she is reading. You mentally smirked "Payback Time (bf/n)"

"Oh, read it (bf/n). It's a shoujo manga and it's quite good." You said "But before you read it" She looked at you pointing towards your classroom. "Let's go before the first bell rings"

You sat to your desk and (bf/n) does the same. She's your seatmate so you will be seeing her priceless face when she's finished reading.

- A minute or two later -

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" a high pitched scream pierced your ears gaining the attention of your classmates who's in the room. You stared at your bestfriend. You saw her shaking and her eyes glued to the image of the ghost you laughed and she glared at you.

"That's priceless (bf/n). Priceless indeed" You laughed.

"I'll get you back one day (f/n)!" She glared at you and you stopped laughing. You saw her with an ominous aura surrounding her and you gulped. The first bell rang.

"Saved by the bell" You sighed in relief and looked at your bestfriend still glaring at you. You gave her a peace sign stating for a ceasefire for an incoming World War III.

- Timeskip -

It is now lunchtime when you and (bf/n) walking together in canteen finding for an empty table but then you saw your boyfriend chatting with his senpai Kasamatsu.

"Ryouta!" You shouted and he turned to you

"Ah, (f/n)cchi!" He signaled you and (bf/n) to come over to their table.

You sat beside Ryouta and (bf/n) beside Kasamatsu. You knew that (bf/n) like him and the same goes to Kasamatsu but they just don't have enough courage to say that they like each other.