Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)

You and your boyfriend (guy's name) were on the rooftop having a heated conversation about him and the girl you saw kissing him yesterday at the mall.

- Flashback -

You were shopping with your bestfriend Riko when you looked outside of the store. You see a blur of a familiar and noticeable (h/c) hair, you were sure that the person you saw was (guy's name).

"I thought he's going to his aunt? Why is he here?" You thought

"Ri-chan wait here for a while, i'll go to C.R" You said and she nodded. You ran till you caught him, you were going to call him but your eyes widened about what you saw, he's kissing a girl. Your heart shattered into a million pieces and you can't even move on the spot where you stand. Tears rolling on your cheeks.

(Guy's name) noticed that someone's watching them, he looled around and saw you crying. You ran away from the scene you just witnessed and ran past Riko you just ignored her calls.

Riko looked at the running boy towards her, worry on his face and asked her where (F/N) is. She just pointed where you've gone and (guy's name) broke into run causing her to be confused.

(Guy's name) saw you on the bench sobbing, he walked towards you only to be stopped by an angry person. The Ironheart, Kiyoshi Teppei. Childhood friend of (F/N). He pushed (Guy's name) aside and sat beside you and comforted you.

"I saw it too (F/N)-chan" He said and you looked at him, Kiyoshi is really exasperated when he saw your face full of mixed emotions. Anger, hurt, sadness and exhausted. He just hugged you causing you to cry louder. While (Guy's name) were just watching the two of you stunned. He felt guilty on what he's done and it is the first time he seen you broke down.

- End of Flashback -

"I said she's the one who kissed me and i was just as shocked as you when she did it!" (Guy's name) exasperatedly said. You stared at him not believing on his words.

"How many times you did tell me that (Guy's name)? 3? 5? or more than that? I always believed you but it keeps on happening!" He looked at you anger obviously shows on his face. "And what? If i catch you again making out with another girl you'll say you didn't mean it? I know i'm stupid but please don't rub it on my face" You cried and mumbled the last sentence you said. He hugged you.

"I'm sorry (F/N), please forgive me. I'll try to be more loyal to you. I swear this won't happen again" He said softly caressing your (h/c) hair.

"Sorry?" You looked at him incredulously and walked back. "How many sorries i recieved from you?"

"P-please forgive me (F/N) i'll--" You cut him off by raising your hand causing him to shut up.

"This ends here (Guy's L/N)-san. I'm tired of this relationship" You sighed holding back the tears threatening to fall again.

"N-no (F/N)-chan please. I prom--"

"Next time be more loyal to your girlfriend. Thank you for everything (Guy's L/N)-san." You looked at him before you walked away from him and ignored his calls to you. (A/N: I'm awarding you for being a walk-out quee--//slapped)

You're walking aimlessly in the hallways of Seirin High. Regret and hurt took over your body, you loved (Guy's name) but he needs to be more matured and learn how not to play about the feelings of other people.

You saw your childhood friend walking towards you with a smile plastered on his face but suddenly turned into a worried face.

"Eh? Why are you crying (F/N)-chan? Something happened?" He asked you. You touched your face and looked at your hand. You didn't know you were crying.

He dragged you to the gym and comforted you. You felt safe around him but why did you just feel it now?

"I broke up with him" You started.

"You really love him don't you?" He asked.

"Yes, but this time i give up. I'm tired of his excuses Teppei. I.. just want to move on" He hugged you.

"Let me help you move on (F/N)" The seriousness of his voice made you worry. You shook your head.

"I don't want to see yourself as a rebound Teppei."

"But i love you (F/N). I don't want to see you being hurt again. It pains me" You were surprised at his words, you didn't know about this side of him. He lifted your chin up and kissed you. You didn't struggle and let him kiss you.

He broke the kiss and looked at you dearly.

"I really love you since when we were children (F/N)-chan and i took this as a chance to confess my feelings to you. I wanted to be by your side not (Guy's name). You know, it really hurts me when you said you and (guy's name) started dating. I told to myself that i won't interfere your relationship with him... So, i just bottled up my feelings for you, because i don't want to lose my one and only love." He confessed. You just stared at him wide eye. You can't construct any words about what he said and just hugged him.

"Let me move on first Teppei, and maybe one day.. I'll love you as much as you do"

- 3 months later -

In the past 3 months, your childhood friend never leave your side. He's always beside you, every morning to afternoon and sometimes he sleeps over at your apartment. He did what he said, he helped you move on.

You developed feelings to him but you don't have some courage to confess to him. You just always thank him being on your side always and nothing more.

- Timeskip Lunch -

You and Teppei were having lunch on rooftop. You finally had the courage to ask him and just having a hard time to start a conversation with him.

"You seem quiet (F/N)-chan. What happened?" He started. You flinched at the sudden question.

"U-uhh, you see.. uhhm, how do i put it" You said. He just looked at you. You turned to face him cheeks reddening.

"I- I l-lo-love you Teppei!" You blurted out.

An awkward silence overtook the two of you. It seems that he moved on too and sees you only as a friend.

You stood up and started to walk away only to be grabbed by a big hand stopping you from walking away. You looked up to see Teppei smiling at you, he hugged you.

"I love you too (F/N)-chan, thank you for giving me a chance. I'll never waste this chance" He said and kissed you on the lips.

~ fin ~

A/N:

Yeah! A Kiyoshi Teppei oneshot! A random idea and scenarios came to my mind so i created this oneshot.

Thank you for reading!!