Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)

A/N: on the end of this one shot! Enjoy!

You were with your cousin hanging out on the rooftop with the Rakuzan team as your cousin Mayuzumi invited you to eat lunch with him. At first you asked him but he just suddenly disappeared.. You sighed as you remember that scene, you'll never be used to his sudden appearances and disappearances...

You were the famous singer of the said school and recieve many confession letters and flowers everyday, infact you even got the attention of the basketball captain, your crush, Akashi Seijuuro. You hate it at first as you completely don't like his cold demeanor but when you knew him a bit you were surprised. He's not that bad as the other people say towards him and became close friends with him.

You and the team were quietly eating when suddenly a crowd of fangirls began to walk or should I say barged onto the rooftop without warning. You on the other hand was already occupied by fanboys and fangirls as Akashi was on the same page as you.

"Stooooooooooop! Let us eat our lunch first!" Hayama said as you just giggled as his actions. Akashi on the other side were glaring at his fans making them tremble. You just smiled and walked towards him. You stood next to him and began your speech.

"Guys, Calm down... Would you like to give us some privacy? We love to entertain you but not now, we're having lunch. Please let us eat our lunch in peace?" You showed them your famous and best puppy eyes they ever see making them nod and walk away. You turned to Akashi..

"See, it's more easy than glaring and intimidating them, BTW it's no use intimidating them cause you're mid--woah I'm just joking!" You defend for yourself as he grabbed his scissors from his pocket.

"let's eat" was he only said and walked towards the bench and patted the seat beside him signalling that you would sit down beside him.

"No! You'll punish me!" He shook his head and patted again the seat beside him but being naughty you are you just shook your head in disagreement causing him to stand up you panicked.

"Okay! Okay! Just sit down" you said as he sat down again.

"By the way (L/N)-chan I heard you were performing with a boy next week? Who is it?" Mibuchi asked you as Akashi on the other side were just listening but deep inside he wanted to tear that guy who dare to perform a duet with you. Ofcourse, with his precious scissors. Hayama noticed a dark aura surrounding their captain and signaled Mibuchi to stop talking but Mibuchi just shrugged it off.

"Ugh, he was from the other school, we'll perform a song called "it might be you" we're practicing that song for a week now, we were just perfecting the duet part, so the people will enjoy our special song.

"Say (L/N)-chan, is he handsome?" Hayama just poured an oil to fire suddenly a pair of scissors began to flew towards the cheetah slashing him on the cheek. The boys plus you paled when all of you saw that scene.

"Sorry, my scissors just slipped." Akashi said in a low voice and smirked towards Hayama who seems to became a statue. The bell suddenly rang and all of you got back to your own classes.

-Time skip-

Akashi used all of his power to research about the boy who'll perform a duet with you and threatened him to back out or else....*cough*

Unfortunately for you, it'll be your mini concert soon when the boy suddenly backed out not saying anything why. Your manager called all of his talents but no one seems to be available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again you were having a lunch with the team as you were depressed about the boy who backed out suddenly.