Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!

Warning:

This oneshot contains an AU (Alternate Universe) scenarios and a bit (or more xD) OOCness of the characters.

If you don't like AU stories then i prefer you not to read this oneshot. Sorry for the title xD but you'll get it later..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were with your bestfriend Takao having a chasing session with a child in a room. You didn't know a child could be that fast when it comes to injection as the two of you looked like a chicken chasing a culprit who got your eggs away from you.

"C'mon (Child's/N)-kun, we have to inject this so you can be a man, you said you want to be manly right?" You said as the two of you were still chasing (Child's/N).

"I want to! but not in that way!" (Child's/N) said as your boyfriend Midorima opened the door making the child run to him. He caught (Child's/N) easily and held him up.

"Woah! Hold him still! Takao CHARGE!" you commanded Takao to hold the struggling child. When the child finally can't move you quickly gave him an injection making him to cry.

"Finished! Now for a reward!" You cheerfully said as you pulled a drawer full of candies and gave the child some of it making him suddenly happy and gave him to his parents.

As the three of you waved goodbye to the family, Midorima looked at the two of you and sighed.

"What are you two doing earlier? Chasing that child would be easy for the two of you but it seems you can't keep up with him nanodayo." He exasperatedly said.

"He's so fast! Sheesh, i'm not a runner to begin with." You pouted making Takao snort, you glared at him.

"And you.." Midorima looked at his assistant "You're a former basketball player, why you can't catch him-nodayo"

"Eh? If i run fast i wouldn't see (F/N)-chan run! Actually i recorded a video of her running.. Ne, ne shin-chaaaan~ you want to see her run too right?" Takao teased as you on the other hand smacked him right on his head.

"Delete that! Or you won't see another day tomo--"

"Sent!" Takao quickly cutted you off, as he sent your video to your boyfriend and played it. You heard your voice on the phone as Midorima just stared at it with flushed cheeks, you noticed his shoulders shaking trying his best not to laugh at you.

"Try to laugh and i'll kill you too" You glared at your boyfriend he quickly turned his phone off and cleared his throat and got back to his usual demeanor, he demanded Takao to check some patients in another ward leaving the two of you alone.

"I'm going back to work nanodayo" He said and walked away, you sighed.

Being the doctor he is, you barely see him in your shared apartment. He even spends his free time researching for a new cure to cancer. You always invite him for a lunch or some date just for a while but he always turns you down because of his researches here and there. Heck, you don't even know if he still loves you or not. You sighed as you remember all those times.

"chan...(F/N)-chan!" You snapped out of your thoughts when Takao called you. You quickly shrugged off all the feelings inside of you and do your rounds with your bestfriend.

- Timeskip -

Midorima was surprisingly gone home early and you were still on your duty. He doesn't even bother to inform that he'll go home earlier than you. It just takes several seconds to text or to make a voice call just to inform you but he didn't make an effort to do it. You were starting to feel jealous over that research, you sighed.