Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)

A/N: Hyaaaaaa! Happy Happy birthday to the one and only absolute mid--//slapped i mean Emperor! This oneshot is for him and you Reader-chan~! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story Start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's P.O.V)

You were brainstorming about what to give to your Emperor boyfriend on his birthday. You even ask his former teammates about what he likes but they just answered you the same thing. "Shogi or a pair of Scissors can do (L/N)-chan.." wtf.. You sighed.

The last time you checked his mansion he already collected hundreds of Shogi from around the world. And thousands of shining shimmering scissors was kept in the base of the mansion.

You were busy thinking about the gift you'll give when suddenly two arms wrapped around your waist and you shrieked. You looked behind, it was your boyfriend, Akashi Seijuuro.

"You seem to be deep in thought (F/N)." He asked you while hugging you from your back. He's always like this when the two of you were alone and you felt happy because of that.

"Yeah, brainstorming for something." You turned around to hug him back.

"Hmmm? What is it?" He stared straight in your eyes and seems to be reading your thoughts and reactions. You thanked god that you're a theatre actress as you smiled.

"It's just about our project, i'm just challenging myself and thinking about doing some unique way to surpass you on that activity." You acted as he just smirks.

"Want to bet?" He smiles knowingly as you suddenly remembered what happened after you lost your very first truce with him. You nearly can't walk for two days when that punishment happened. A shiver ran down to your spine as you quickly back away from him.

"N-no thank you!" You said while waving your two hands infront of you. His knowing smirk just got wider looking more like a devilish grin.

"Then that's a deal" He said as you on the other side were just shouting at him how pervert he is and etc. You can't do anything but to agree on his challenge as you internally cursed yourself from saying those things.

-Timeskip-

You were with the GOM members, your bestfriend Momoi and Kuroko's new teammate Kagami. Kuroko said that he can help with the cooking as Murasakibara will help him bake a cake and Kuroko will be the one who'll taste test. At first Mura-kun did not agree but you showed him the power of your so called puppy eyes. He gave up and agreed in the latter while Midorima, Aomine and Momoi will take care about the designs as Kise and you negotiated with the manager of a certain five star restaurant to rent.

You were busy preparing your plan with the team when suddenly your phone rang, you looked at the caller i.d.. Sei's name was written on the screen. You shush the team as they kept quiet. You answered the phone.

"Where are you?" He only said.

"Me? I'm at the uhh.. convenience store, yes convenience store ehehe~ why?" You literally facepalmed as you got nervous on what will he say next when suddenly the vice president barged in the student council room and saying some problems need to be fixed.

"Talk to you later." He said as he ended the call. You did a heavy sigh as the team just stared at you. The meeting continued for hours.

*December 20*

This is the day you ever waited. As the two of you took a day off in school. Luckily for the two of you, the principal was on good mood and agreed to your excuse.

You took him to the park when the two of you first met. Took him at the convenience store when the two of you first kissed. Yes that was a weird one but you totally enjoyed that moment. You blush when you remember all of it. As you two took a taxi and gave the driver a paper as he nodded and drove. Sei on the other hand was too happy being with you on his birthday.

The taxi finally reached it's destination as the two of you got off the taxi. He stared at the building infront of him. You grabbed his hands and dragged him inside.

As soon as the two of you entered the V.I.P room, popping noises was heard throughout the room as the lights slowly turned on, revealing his former and current teammates, Seirin, Shuutoku, Kaijō, Tōō and Yōsen and greeted him happy birthday. He smiled, this is the first time he smiled infront of everyone except his former teammates and ofcourse you.

You held his hand and guide him towards the huge cake on the middle.

"Say your wishes now my dear Emperor" You gently smiled at him. He smiled at you as the people quieted down to hear what his wish.

"I just have one big wish and it's up to you if you want to fulfill it or not" He said as you on the other hand was confused. He began to kneel down infront of you and pulled a velvet box in his pocket.

"Stay with me forever" Your eyes widen in surprise as he pulled out an engagement ring.

"I will Sei, I will" You nodded as your eyes blurred, tears fall on your cheeks. The cheers began to erupt as he inserted the ring on your finger. He blowed the candles on the cake and the party started. He looks at you.

"Thank you (F/N)." He said as a genuine smile plastered on his face.

"You don't have to thank me.. Besides i'm the one who supposed to thank you because you chose me to be your fiancè" You hugged him tight, he just chuckled.

"It's because i love you (F/N). Forever and always" He said as he kissed you deeply. Cheers and whistles sounded throughout the restaurant. This day was just to surprise him but it turned out to be you're the one who looks so surprised when he proposed to you. As expected of an Emperor like him.

That restaurant was actually the one that witnessed almost all of your firsts with him.

*First Date
*First Birthday Celebration with him
*First Year Anniversary
*Wedding Reception

And most of all...

*The first birthday of your son

~end~

A/N: Was that sweet? Corny? xD Happy Birthday again Emperor!

And reader-chan~ Thank you for reading this oneshot. :)

See you on another oneshot! Jaaaa~

-jay-