Finally! -Oneshot-

A/N:

Okay! I'm here to give you a surprise one shot as i was dared by my sis yetyoibabe xD OMG...

Surprise Oneshot (Fluff)

~Story Start~

"WHAAAAAAAT!" the team incredulously shouted at the tall man standing infront of them with a beautiful girl beside him. Even coach Araki jawdropped on what he just recently said.

"H-how...Wh-why i- i mean HOW?!" Fukui said as his mind's gone haywire. Murasakibara stopped chewing his Maiubo, Wei, Himuro and their girlfriends just jawdropped too.

"Well hehe.. etooo... This is what happened..." The man shyly said as he rub the back of his head.

~ Flashback ~

You were walking through the hallways when you saw a man crying his eyes out for some reason you didn't know. You tried to approach him and pats his back.

"Are you okay?" You asked him, he looked at you as you on her other hand nearly screamed because of his face.

"N-no one respects me, and you, why are you here too?" He sobbed.

Okamura Kenichi, a tall muscular gori-- i mean man was your classmate since god knows when. You were bully that time, you always bully him about his looks and other stuffs.

You were the reason too why your classmates call him gorilla and chin-kun. At first, you really enjoy seeing him crying and shouting defending himself from you. But now you wanted to say sorry and make friends with him as you realize how his teammates treat him.

"Nah, don't say that. Anima-- i mean people respects you too, you just don't notice it. I was passing by when I saw you crying." You smiled at him, sparks of shining shimmering glittery stars surrounded him as you cheer him up. He can't control his happiness when you said it, his hands sneaking around you attempting to hug you, but you quickly stood up and move away.

"See you later~! Jaaa~" You waved your hand as him on the other hand became gloomy again. Falls of tears rolled on his eyes, his chance to hug his crush was crushed (A/N: Get it? xD an Izuki pun xD okay back to reading)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This day's gone hell for you, teacher scolded you for not doing your assignment, caught you cheating on a quiz, and now~

You're with Okamura guarding you in detention 'coz author-chan said it. You internally cursed her for getting you into detention with a Gorilla.

The room was so quiet, you can even hear a pin drop, you sighed as you fished out your phone to play some game but author-chan doesn't let you as your battery suddenly became 2%. You really wanted to kill the author personally as you kept reading this chapter.

Feeling bored as hell, you decided to start a play with Okamura.

"Oi~ let's play" You said as Okamura looks at you, confused.

"10 Questions" You continued. feeling the oncoming harsh questions, Okamura quickly gulped. You smirked as you sit infront of him, no not what you think. I mean this

(Okamuras' Chair) -space- (Your Chair)

I'm not that harsh you see xD

"I'll start, Why's your chin like that?"

"HIDOOOI!" Okamura shouted as you laugh. You waved your hands infront of him signaling to stop shouting.

"No,no haha~ that was a joke, uhh why did you join basketball?" You asked, you saw him sigh as he construct those words carefully not wanting to say his true goal in joining the said club, but being so loud as ever he failed to hide it.