Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)

A/N: Happy New Year to you all! Have a blessed 2015 and take care always (≧∇≦)/

This is dedicated to tachibanarikka06 I hope you'll like this story!

~ Story Start ~

"We have an emergency meeting and we need you here right now (L/N)." The other man said on the other line. Your business partner and brother. Akashi Seijuro.

As soon as you heard the emergency you immediately prepared all your things and packed it up as your husband, Hayama Kotaro l walked in.

"I thought you got a day-off (F/N)-chan?" Your husband said. You turned to him and sighed.

"There's an emergency meeting from the main branch so most likely i'll be gone in two days" Hayama flinched as you laughed when you see the horror look on his face.

"N-no way! I can't handle (s/n) like you do!" He said as he entered in panic mode. (s/n) is a very cheery and energetic child. He got the most of his fathers' personality after all.

"You have to deal with it Kotaro, i cannot take care of him if i bring him along" You retorted.

"B-but how--"

"Just take care of him, look after him, bathe him and change his diapers eveytime he poop or pee that's all"

"Bu--"

"Just do it, it's only for two freaking days Kotaro"

"But i ca--"

"You need to take care of him too Kotaro, he's your son for Pete's sake!"

"Still~ i can't do it witho--"

"HAYAMA KOTARO~" You flashed him a menacing smile making him shiver. He defeatedly slumped his shoulders.

"Good~ Now now, take care of him dear. I'll give you a reward if you took care of him" You winked as he blushed furiously thinking about your reward. He nodded. You kissed him goodbye.

Meanwhile, Kotaro sighed as he closed the door.

(S/N) suddenly cried making Kotaro alert, he immediately ran to his son's room. He gently carried (S/N) as he smell an awful scent coming from his son. He peeked inside the diapers, he grimaced. Being inexperienced on changing diapers is his very first challenge.

He finished cleaning his son and proceeded to lay him down on the bed. he smiled as he looked at the baby behave. He left for a while to get some of (s/n)'s clothes and diapers.

Kotaro shrieked as he saw his son crawling and was inches away from the edge of the bed. He immediately ran and grab (s/n). Lucky for him (s/n) was safe or else... He'll be thrown to outer space.

-Timeskip-

You were with your brother in cafeteria as the meeting was just recently adjourned. You're getting ready to leave after your small talk with your brother.

"How's my nephew?" Your brother asked you.

"He's very fine onii-chan. He became more energetic than before, actually I can't quite keep up with him sometimes. He's very productive though." You smiled as you remember all the times you bonded with your son and husband.

"Heh, as expected of Akashis' blood." He bragged making you laugh.

"Seriously, he's the opposite of you Oji-san~ he's more fun to be with than you" You teased as he glared at you.