Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)

A/N: This is requested by starlight_krystal -chan xD

Hope you guys like it!

Enjoy Reading!

*throws reader-chan a headgear*

~~~~~~~~
Story Start!
~~~~~~~~

You and (BF/N) were having lunch on your own desks as she tells you about her boyfriend, Himuro Tatsuya. Actually, it's quite annoying when she squeals and fangirl all over that man. You on the other hand and being uninterested, you just nodded and pretended that you are listening.

"Ne, ne... what do you love about Murasakibara-kun?" Your bestfriend suddenly said making you look towards her.

"I don't think he's the right guy for you. He's lazy and seems kind of... idiot and you're a total opposite of him. Sorry, no offense (F/N)-chan" She waved her hands infront of you and making a "sorry" look. You sighed.

"No, if you really think of him like that, then i'm gonna say that you're wrong. He's a total opposite of what you think (BF/N)."

"Eh? But that's what i see. Everytime we're with you he doesn't even speak. All he did was eat and stuff all kinds of sweets in his mouth. How can you prove that i'm wrong?" Your eyebrow twitched in irritation. Underestimating your boyfriend like that was kind of want you to strangle your bestfriend on the spot. Well, you can't avoid it because some of what she said was true. But, there was a reason behind it, Murasakibara was just shy to act lovey-dovey in public. You looked at your bestfriend as a brilliant idea popped on your mind.

"Then how about this..." You said making your bestfriend turn her full attention to you. "Why don't you stalk us?"

"Eh?! That was invasion of privacy?!" Your bestfriend shouted making your classmates turn towards the two of you.

"Shh! Quiet! I'm allowing you to stalk us then. I'm giving you 3 days and 3 different reasons why i love him and i want you to see it for yourself." You smiled at her.

"That's a deal then!"

-Day 1- -Reason 1-

"He acts awkward towards others and even fools around on serious times but when we are alone? Hmmm.."

You were currently alone with your boyfriend inside the gym. You literally dragged him to practice some shooting as your bestfriend on the other hand was watching the two of you act towards each other.

Atsushi quickly finished shooting and approached you.

"Why don't you learn some moves in basketball too (F/N)-chin?"

"Hmm? There's no one willing to teach me how to shoot and besides i'm too small to dunk a ball like you."

"But there's another way to shoot (F/N)-chin. Want me to teach you?"

"N-no! You'll just waste your energy. You don't have to bother teaching me, besides i'm not from girls basketball team too. Just go practicing"

"Eh? Who says it'll be waste of energy? If it's you i don't care about that anymore." With that, he gave you a ball and carries you to the ring. That was the first thing your bestfriend saw while the two of you heard a muffled squeal from the other side of the gym.

"Hmm? I think i heard some squeal, is it you (F/N)-chin?"

"A-ah, y-yes.. yes! to be honest, you're tickling me" You said as you pointed at his hands holding your sides.