-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)

A/N:

Warning:

This oneshot contains sexual topic. If you don't like to read lemons, i suggest you to skip this chapter and proceed to another. Thank you!

To those who love the tsundere-kun xD i finally created ine for him haha xD

This chapter is dedicated to the one whom i love :3 my sis M271295.

Enjoy this chapter xD

-Start-

-Mission Accomplished-

Well, that wasn't one he accomplished though...

He officially made you his...

*************

Midorima laid you down on the bed and leaned down kissing you on the lips, his hands trailed on your tops as he trailed wet kisses from your lips down to your jawbone. He then unbuttons your blouse revealing a (f/c) bra, seeing your breast like that made his face look like a ripened tomato.

He made you sit and unclapped your bra, he began to massage your breast as his other hand was busy removing your skirt. You moaned his name when he gave your harden buds a lick. You grabbed his hair making him suck your breast harder, that move cause you moan louder as he quickly removes your skirt and panties.

Midorima gently laid you down as he face your womanhood. You blushed furiously as you realize that you were completely exposed to him.

You shivered when he run his fingers around your womanhood, he noticed this and began to tease you. He pecked your clit as your arch your back, his finger poking your clit too making you want him more.

He spread your legs more and slowly inserted his finger to you, thrusting it in and out of you in a noderate pace, who knows he's so good at this.

You moaned his name causing him to fasten his pace a little bit, his fingers encircling inside you, looking for your sweetest spot.

When you moaned louder, he took it as a sign that he hit the right spot and thrusted his fingers in a fast pace. He licked your clit as you grabbed his head making him lick more of you, your moans got louder as some sort of euphoria and excite took over you. Noticing this Midorima skillfully hits your spot faster, your vision becane white there and uncontrillable loud moans escaped your mouth. And with one last thrust, you squirted.

You felt tired after the squirt but you don't want to be the one who's only pleasured. You sat up shakily as you control yourself. You made Midorima sit on the couch and sat on his lap.

You kissed him passionately as your hands quickly unbuttons his uniform, you grind yourself on him feeling his harden member more. You blushed when you successfully removed his uniform as if like you saw a hidden treasure inside there... His abs and his muscled body made you want to hog him right there right now.

You kneeled down infront of him and removed his pants leaving him only on boxers, you saw a huge tent in his boxers and start rubbing his clothed member earning you a soft moan from him. His deep voice kind of makes you feel more horny. You immediately removed his boxers revealing his huge and thick member. As expectedof a tall and muscular person he is that big. You gulped when you thought of how will it fit inside you.

You began to lick it up and down to his base, his member twitched in excitement as you started to suck him up, feeling the hotness inside you, he moaned your name. You weren't quite sure if he really enjoys what you were doing to him.

He grabbed your head making you suck him deeper as he guides you up and down on his member, you were slightly gagging as sounds of erotic noise was heard inside your mouth. You felt him twitched as he suddenly fasten his pace, he was thrusting in and out of you.

"I-i'm going to---ugh" He didn't finished his words as you felt a gush of thick liquid flowed through your throat forcing you to gulp it all, that trick made you gag.

Midorima carried you, placing your legs around his torso as you encircled your arms on his neck for support. You felt his tip rubbing your womanhood slowly.

"Are you ready (F/N)?" You nodded as he asked you.

His guided his member inside you slowly. You felt you stretched to the max as he continued to enter you, he noticed your tears forming and apologized. Midorima kissed your tears away as he was slowly filling you up.

Minutes later, you nodded at him signaling that he can move now, he slowly thrusted deep inside you at first but then suddenly rammed into you in a hard way. You moaned his name loudly when he instantly hit your spot.

He started to thrust in and out of you in a moderate pace as sweats of you two dripped down on the floor, you grabbed his head and french kissed him making your moans muffled.

Midorima sat making you ride him, his arms spread widely on the sofa as your hands trailed his muscled body, you saw he threw his head back as you kept pumping him. Sounds of slaps and moans made you pump faster, Midorima met you halfway and started thrusting into you harder and faster.

"(F/F/N)... If you kept tightening i'm going to cum inside" He threatened but you didn't listen. Infact, you just made your pumps faster as he was keeping up to you too. You noticed that his rhythm became odd, his moans got uncontrollable so as you. You felt him twitch and held your hips making his thrusts slam hard into you. He kept hitting your spot as he leaned to you and whispered some sweet words making you climax first. He came after you and still thrusting prolonging the orgasm he felt. Bis liquids flooded your insides and you swore that you felt it in your stomach too.

The two of you catch your breaths. You smiled at your boyfriend making him blush.

"What? Still having a tsundere attack after all of this?" You teased him as he glared at you.

"S-shut up-nodayo" You chuckled and gave him a peck on the lips. You felt him going hard ibside of you again, you giggled.

"It's still getting hard. Are you that horny?" You laughed. You were having fun teasing that four eyed tsundere as he looked again in the other way hiding his blush.

"I-i can't help it, nanodayo"

"Let's continue this in my apartment later Taro-kun, we're still in school." You winked as you stood up, you heard him groan in an unsatisfied way and started dressing up too.

For Midorima, it was quite embarrassing but he really felt happy when he got you, he wished that you will be his first and probably the last person that can make him happy like that.

"That includes my future baby with her nanodayo" Midorima suddenly blurted it out as you looked at him.

"What was that?"

"I love you (F/N)" You froze when he finally said what you want to hear from his mouth. Smiling, you glomped onto him making him fall back.

"I love you too, Taro-kun"

With that, you two pulled again in a never-ending sweet passionate kiss.

~ends~

A/N:

Okaaaaay~ That will be the last lemon for this week xD

Finals is about to come so expect me to be on a semi-hiatus for a while :(

I have to get straight A's coz my mom and aunt said it xD I need to review tho... Thanks for understanding :3

Don't worry :) I'll update if i got some time too *u*

Thanks for reading~