Regrets (Akashi x Reader)

-Akashi-

If i only treated her right, i wouldn't see her smiling with someone else...

If i hadn't break her heart, maybe she'll be here right beside me smiling...

If i realized what i feel sooner, i'll never regret what i did...

If only...

-Flashback- (Normal P.O.V)

You were walking through the hallways of Rakuzan when you saw a shade of red hair walking alone in the hallways too. Your boyfriend, Akashi Seijuuro.

You smiled as you yelled his name, he didn't stop. Weird. You decided to go to him and poked his shoulders just to notice you. You succeed to stop him but he just stared at you.

"What are you doing here?" He said coldly making you flinch at his cold demeanor. You just shrugged it off and smiled again.

"What? This is my school too Sei, and isn't it normal to be with my boyfriend?" You cooed as he just started to walk away leaving you confused on why he is acting weird. When you last checked he was just as sweet as sugar but what happened? You sighed and thought that he was just having a bad day. Or so you thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month has passed but Seijuuro is still acting distant. He always ditch you for his practice. When you were on the gym to cheer him up, he just simply ignore you like you were just an air to him. The worse moment so far is when you tried to approached him when he's playing shogi in an empty classroom you talked about your day but he didn't listen and walkes away.

That's when you had enough and decided to confront him. You found yourself walking inside the gym as you saw Seijuuro practicing by himself.

"Sei, can we talk?" You said trying to calm your anger but he didn't respond and continued to ignore you. That's the cue anger took over you.

"What the hell is your problem Seijuuro?! Why are ignoring me? Did i do wrong to offend you?"  You exasperatedly shouted at him earning his attention.

"Can't you take the hint? Or are you just being stupid?" He said in cold way.

"W-what hint? Sei, let's fix this if you have a problem. We can talk about it right? I'm your girlfriend after all." You pleaded. Hurt was visible on your face as you heard him said something you don't wish to hear.

"I have no use to you, it's unnecessary to act like we're together" That's what he said. You on the other side were absolutely confused as mixed emotions flooded over you. Anger, Sadness, Love and Hate. You don't know how to react.

"B-but you said you loved me? You must be joking now it's not funny you know?" You mumbled as your eyes suddenly became blurred. You felt tears fall on your cheeks.

"That's in the past, the present and the future is more important" He said matter-of-factly causing you to look at his smirking face. You walked towards him and slapped him right on his cheek. Lucky for you he didn't bring his scissors or you'll be dead by just doing it. You walked out of the gym and ran away from home crying.

This was your very worse day in your life. Seijuuro, your now ex-boyfriend broke up with you. Making it worser, he broke up with you three days before your birthday. A very horrible gift you ever recieved.

~~~~~~~

Two months before the winter cup started. You met (Guy's name). At first you didn't trust him because you don't want the history repeat itself for the second time. But you were wrong...